\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My wife ended up with the Willys, she checked out the Mojave too but tbh we weren’t looking to spend that much and wasn’t worth the increase in price for what we need. They gave us the Willys for 37k. :lol: they wouldn’t come down on the Mojave since they move them quick and we originally wanted a used taco so f it. Got new for the same price.

It’s loaded out though, led everything, 8.4 inch screen, alpine audio cold weather pack. Sticker was 55k so I’m good with it in this economy.

Gonna go hit the off-road park next day we’re off together.

I’m sad to see the Audi go though man. :frown:
Did you get power windows and A/C?

got my eye on something for sale by private party
should i get my carfax from the actual carfax site or is there a new alternative? :nerd:

05fordgt 05fordgt Ii would appreciate your direction Jedi 🙏

should i get my carfax from the actual carfax site or is there a new alternative? :nerd:

You can’t trust any of that man, I had an accord that got hit 4 different times ( crazy story ) and when I went to trade it in they ran the vin and it came back clean title

My suggestion is take it and have it inspected by a guy/body shot you trust. They will be able to tell

Perhaps it's time for Jay to let it go. Universe trying real hard to give him the message it's over. Jay like "NOTHING IS OVER!"

Read his interview about what actually happened! He was riding one of his vintage motorcycles & thought he had a fuel leak. So he was pulling into an empty lot to eventually check it, BUT the lot owner had put a wire across the entrance (to keep people out) but he NEVER put a flag on the wire, so Jay kept going (not seeing the wire) and it clotheslined him off his bike. Not his fault.

Every lot that has a chain, rope, wire, across the entrance to keep people out, ALWAYS has a flag on it, so one would be able to actually see the chain, rope or wire. No different than having a long load in the bed/trailer. Always have a flag on the end for others to know it's sticking out. Lot owner is technically liable on this. I know Jay won't sue, but he could (and frankly should). Just wanted to make sure the incident is reported correctly. 👍

Last edited:

Carfax is the best to use. And then you can also do an AutoCheck. Just remember, even if there isn't servicing listed, doesn't mean it wasn't done. Just wasn't serviced at a shop that pays for the Carfax listing service. 👍👍 If I still had my Carfax Login, I'd do one for you for free. But sadly I don't. 😕

And also do a PPI. If the car is close by your area, schedule a time to bring it to your garage you deal with. If the owner of the car isn't keen on allowing you to do a PPI...WALK AWAY!! If he's on the up & up, he should gladly allow you to take it to a local garage. 👍

Yeah, I forgot you can buy them that basic.
The reason I ask is because Tommy from TFL stayed yapping about how he got a great deal on a Two Door Willys Sport for $35K and had to pay extra for AC but it didn't have power locks or windows. Made me sick watching that video because Jeep should be ashamed for charging extra for AC and not including power doors and locks.

I remember that episode now.

Nah dude that’s crazy paying 35k and no ac or power windows. That’s not even a good deal. :lol:

They had 2023 on the lot with 2022 to move and not that many gladiators sell like the regular ones so we had our pick between 35-40k.

Here’s from the listing

4WD * Black Hard Top * 8.4-Inch Navigation Touchscreen w/Apple CarPlay & Android Auto * Heated Bucket Seats * Heated Steering Wheel * Bluetooth Hands-Free * Remote Proximity Keyless Entry * Alloy Wheels w/32-Inch Mud-Terrain Tires * 9 Speaker Premium Audio w/Subwoofer * LED Tail Lamps * LED Fog Lamps * LED Headlamps * Push Button Start * Automatic Climate Control * Trailer Tow * Satellite Radio *

You going to be serious about actually buying it this time? :lol:
D4DBD2C3-9D82-478E-91A6-B98190DD9F4A.gif

Read his interview about what actually happened! He was riding one of his vintage motorcycles & thought he had a fuel leak. So he was pulling into an empty lot to eventually check it, BUT the lot owner had put a wire across the entrance (to keep people out) but he NEVER put a flag on the wire, so Jay kept going (not seeing the wire) and it clotheslined him off his bike. Not his fault.

Every lot that has a chain, rope, wire, across the entrance to keep people out, ALWAYS has a flag on it, so one would be able to actually see the chain, rope or wire. No different than having a long load in the bed/trailer. Always have a flag on the end for others to know it's sticking out. Lot owner is technically liable on this. I know Jay won't sue, but he could (and frankly should). Just wanted to make sure the incident is reported correctly. 👍
Thanks for the info but so many incidents whether his fault or not might be time to get in the passenger seat somewhere and chill.

The two door are hard man, you never see them either.

This is it.
6ED34BB6-468D-442F-B4F3-69D323EFBEB5.jpeg
Now this is the kind of going green I can wholeheartedly get behind. Beast is 🔥 bro. That army green is so understated, the black wheels make it pop. Wifey & you will def be enjoying it. Congrats to you both again. All the doors & windshield come off if you want right?

Back
Top Bottom