\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Now this is the kind of going green I can wholeheartedly get behind. Beast is 🔥 bro. That army green is so understated, the black wheels make it pop. Wifey & you will def be enjoying it. Congrats to you both again. All the doors & windshield come off if you want right?

thanks man, yeah the green is fire. and it's just a regular green so I don't feel like it will look dated down the line.

yeah, you can take all that off. I think I might have to hide the windshield from her one day before work. :lol:

I think I'll be taking it most the time though since she's about to be driving 40 mins to work vs my 15. still cheaper than the sq5 on gas.

Parents also had a Oldsmobile Delta 88. Could live in the trunk of that thing.
Had one of these as well, also had a Ford LTD and Ford Galaxy….. Front and back bench seats and no seatbelt laws …shiiiiiit I was wildin out on roadtrips haha

Parents also had a Oldsmobile Delta 88. Could live in the trunk of that thing.
Them trunks were insane 💯. My dad had a 1988 Oldsmobile ninety eight Regency & a 1987 Lincoln Town Car back in the day. The trunks were massive in both cars & me & my brother would sit in the back & I remember the seats in the Lincoln being like a couch. So plush cushiony & comfortable.

American cars were built like different back then. My dad got hit by a semi in the Lincoln because the dumbass driver ran a red light. Car was t-boned, flipped over to it's side & my dad barely got hurt. Doctors at the hospital told him to wear a cervical collar for like a week or 2 & that was it.

thanks man, yeah the green is fire. and it's just a regular green so I don't feel like it will look dated down the line.

yeah, you can take all that off. I think I might have to hide the windshield from her one day before work. :lol:

I think I'll be taking it most the time though since she's about to be driving 40 mins to work vs my 15. still cheaper than the sq5 on gas.
Nah you're good that green is timeless & has proven to look good on cars in any era.

All that + I forgot to mention the roof as well. Be careful with the roof because the one I rented in Chicago years ago it's roof scratches very easily. Top off makes for such a fun drive man. People complain Jeeps are slow(which they are) & their tires are too loud but to me, they are still great & comfy. We had it floored on & it barely got to 60 after 10 seconds :lol: .

That's a good prank, lol. "Idk where it went babe, it was there last night" 🤷🤣. I've read a lot of Jeep owners complain about having to buy so many replacement windshields. They say due to its upright angle it is prone to cracking from even the smallest pebbles- especially on highway driving. So keep that in mind.

What was your mpg avg on the Audi? What is it on this? What're the engine options on these Gladiators? I always assume when I see folks driving "fun" cars & SUVs such as yours that gas & mpg are not a priority for them & are just an after thought. I mean no one goes offroading with "hmm, I wonder what my mpg will be once I'm done rock crawling today" lol.

Them trunks were insane 💯. My dad had a 1988 Oldsmobile ninety eight Regency & a 1987 Lincoln Town Car back in the day. The trunks were massive in both cars & me & my brother would sit in the back & I remember the seats in the Lincoln being like a couch. So plush cushiony & comfortable.

American cars were built like different back then. My dad got hit by a semi in the Lincoln because the dumbass driver ran a red light. Car was t-boned, flipped over to it's side & my dad barely got hurt. Doctors at the hospital told him to wear a cervical collar for like a week or 2 & that was it.

Yeah the weight of these cars too, man...I remember my parents had full sized spares in the trunk and there was still plenty of room for everything else :lol:

Nah you're good that green is timeless & has proven to look good on cars in any era.

All that + I forgot to mention the roof as well. Be careful with the roof because the one I rented in Chicago years ago it's roof scratches very easily. Top off makes for such a fun drive man. People complain Jeeps are slow(which they are) & their tires are too loud but to me, they are still great & comfy. We had it floored on & it barely got to 60 after 10 seconds :lol: .

That's a good prank, lol. "Idk where it went babe, it was there last night" 🤷🤣. I've read a lot of Jeep owners complain about having to buy so many replacement windshields. They say due to its upright angle it is prone to cracking from even the smallest pebbles- especially on highway driving. So keep that in mind.

What was your mpg avg on the Audi? What is it on this? What're the engine options on these Gladiators? I always assume when I see folks driving "fun" cars & SUVs such as yours that gas & mpg are not a priority for them & are just an after thought. I mean no one goes offroading with "hmm, I wonder what my mpg will be once I'm done rock crawling today" lol.
It’s not even that loud and it’s not uncomfortable at all and probably has more features than the Audi did. It’s slow af :lol: it doesn’t feel that bad but it’s slow but who cares like you said and for the windshield it’s got gorilla glass and my insurance covers it anyways.

Audi was getting 17-22 mpg but I was so sick and tired of premium being extra expensive like a dollar more a gallon. Gas is gonna be a wash or maybe slightly better cost wise.

20230125_164115.jpg
Found another ws6 for a steal 😍
I’d love to get my hands on a low mileage Firehawk for a good price. Gotta be red though.

Looks like that has ZR1 rep wheels.

What an amazing collection :wow:. I've never heard of the guy before but my YouTube algorithm rec'd it to me. The Veilside RX-7 & the R34 :pimp:

:lol: I laugh because youtube fed me this (which is funny) but all of a sudden youtube full court press everything dude has in my feed at an unreasonable rate. Got his own row, every other recommended video. Almost want to block his channel.

nuts :lol:
20230129_170106.jpg
The Diet Coke one is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom