\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I got a question hopefully someone can answer I got an old 2002 toyota and it looks like I need some new tires but the only one tire that's starting to show brown hairs on them I don't know how safe it's for me to drive on it should I take the public transportation for a while until I got the money to change them or can I risk it for another two weeks driving on them? Thanks

Maybe post some pics? How far you driving?

Thanks for the replies fellow nt'rs I think I'll just take public transportation until I get some mo money :pimp:

I haven’t driven either, so I guess my opinion really isn’t valid, but I’ll give it anyway lol, after sitting in both Taycan and RS Etron GT I preferred the fit and finish of the Etron. The entry level price favors the taycan but it just seems like a Etron GT is the better option for the price. Has anyone driven both?

I haven’t driven either, so I guess my opinion really isn’t valid, but I’ll give it anyway lol, after sitting in both Taycan and RS Etron GT I preferred the fit and finish of the Etron. The entry level price favors the taycan but it just seems like a Etron GT is the better option for the price. Has anyone driven both?
If you are cross shopping you really should be comparing the correct trims.
Etron gt —> taycan 4s
RS —> turbo
In this case the price point favors Audi. To me the drive is pretty similar.
Each has pluses and minuses. You really need to get into both. Some prefer the physical buttons in the Audi compared to touch screen everything in the Porsche.

Thanks for the replies fellow nt'rs I think I'll just take public transportation until I get some mo money :pimp:
Based on your sig, you’re from the Bay Area. There’s lots of used tire shops here like Calderon Tires in SJ or Hayward. Some can be had for $50 w decent thread. Buy that for now

Bored at work and have this on in the background. I don't really rock with Benz, prefer Audi or BMW. Hower still amazing.

The beginning of the video, showing the quality inspector, checking for any paint defects in the Maybach, then proceeded to take it to a car wash WITH BRUSHES!!! 😱😱 Total insanity right there. If it didn't have paint defects before, it sure as hell did afterwards.

Bored at work and have this on in the background. I don't really rock with Benz, prefer Audi or BMW. Hower still amazing.

I was fortunate to take a tour of Brabus a few years ago. Lucky to know a friend who’s dad is a board member and also went with JP Performance.

I had no idea how large of a company it was. Utterly mind blowing, like a small city. I couldn’t take pics in places seeing the cars being built but took a few where I could. Brabus isn’t huge here but in Europe and China it’s massive.

Just thinking of it now still blows my mind

1684273600782.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom