\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It's funny this was posted. I saw it in person. It's at Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown, Pa. It's a HUGE consignment dealer who has TONS of cars. It's fun to just walk though the place, which was an old mall that the owner of Classic bought & all the cars are in the old stores and such. This is actually well built.

Seeing an older Range and older Jag side by side in the wild is a rarity

My partners at Buckhead Imports. Mostly specialize in Euros.. always heat
E28 M5 there now

IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3498.jpeg
IMG_3501.jpeg

New Toyota Tacoma released. This thing is insane. Up to 326 horsepower and 426lb ft of Torque with the iFORCE max engine. The new TRD Pro seats are insane. No MPG figures yet but they're estimating up to 30+ mpg

Tacoma 2.jpg
Tacoma.jpg

Tacoma.png

2024_Toyota_Tacoma_Trailhunter_HurrahPass_006.jpg

Tacoma Seats.jpg

2024_Toyota_Tacoma_Trailhunter_Studio_002-1500x900.jpg

Attachments

• 2024_Toyota_Tacoma_Trailhunter_HurrahPass_006.jpg
    2024_Toyota_Tacoma_Trailhunter_HurrahPass_006.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 18
So I’m working full time this summer to get my first car and ik I’ve asked abt it in here a few times

But I live on a gravel road like 15 minutes from town (the gravel section ain’t that long but there is a big hill) so I was wondering if a sedan would even be possible or if I should just look for an SUV. Cause I’ve always wanted a sedan but I’m afraid the undercarriage is gonna get ****** by the gravel

It won’t make a difference. If you want a sedan get it.

I never touch my touch screen really. I switch stations with the steering wheel.

Only time I touch it is to reset tire pressure now that I think of it. I wouldn’t want an all touch screen vehicle.

That BMW i5 doesnt look bad, atleast the front. The rear quarter panel looks like it could get ugly...

Anything is better than the **** they are putting out right now. They fudged the M2, the M3/4, the XM, the 7 series. Some folks there need jail time.

Is there a new 4Runner coming out as well? That’s probably top of my list when I need a new car in a couple years

So I can't believe I did this, but I sold my Civic Type R this week after 5.5 years of ownership, and bought a truck. This is my first truck and I have always wanted a Tacoma. Its a 23 Trail Special Edition. I had been looking for one for several weeks and finally found one under MSRP.

IMG_7715.jpeg

So I can't believe I did this, but I sold my Civic Type R this week after 5.5 years of ownership, and bought a truck. This is my first truck and I have always wanted a Tacoma. Its a 23 Trail Special Edition. I had been looking for one for several weeks and finally found one under MSRP.

IMG_7715.jpeg
nice ride. i love the fk8, i hope they become reasonably priced soon!

Drove this during the Lexus event in Monterey Car week last year. Going in to it, I had low expectations given my boring experience owning the Lexus GS. I have to say, the IS 500 surprised the hell out of me. Would highly consider this if I was in the market for a new car. Love the V8
You know they have a GS-F right.

Back
Top Bottom