\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thought this was fake
20230608_101103.jpg
20230608_101143.jpg
20230608_101127.jpg

I had a similar issue with leaking in my Charger, come to find out it was my water pump the whole time.
Ended up changing that out then my harmonic balancer started to wobble 🤦🏽‍♂️. In the mist of changing that got a new pulley because it started to grind.

Got all of that fixed week and a half later my car was stolen. I heard it start up and said oh wow that sounds beautiful. Come to find out it was my car 😪.

I’m ehhh semi ok now it’s been a month but it’s still such a sick feeling.

Had Uconnect but they were worthless, I almost wish I didn’t report it stolen I could’ve found it myself.
:lol:

bruh this is funny but im sorry

I had a similar issue with leaking in my Charger, come to find out it was my water pump the whole time.
Ended up changing that out then my harmonic balancer started to wobble 🤦🏽‍♂️. In the mist of changing that got a new pulley because it started to grind.

Got all of that fixed week and a half later my car was stolen. I heard it start up and said oh wow that sounds beautiful. Come to find out it was my car 😪.
I’m ehhh semi ok now it’s been a month but it’s still such a sick feeling.

Had Uconnect but they were worthless, I almost wish I didn’t report it stolen I could’ve found it myself.
Holy crap man! That's horrible! So sorry that happened to you. Did you or the cops find it? By any chance was yours a widebody black Scat Pack Charger? I remember someone posting that up a while ago in here.

That joint is fairly modest to others around NY area.

Is a mobile concert everywhere .
Damn that how yall doing it???

Funny thing is folks down south will have INSIDE of the car and then get a cheap *** PA system for the outside. :lol:

Yeah pull up to a lot every weekend night, charge 5 to get in, byob, make that back in no time. Mobile dancehall.

Damn that how yall doing it???

Funny thing is folks down south will have INSIDE of the car and then get a cheap *** PA system for the outside. :lol:
Just imagine 10 of these on a small lot going back and forth. And then picture the next 10 lots just the same .....

Holy crap man! That's horrible! So sorry that happened to you. Did you or the cops find it? By any chance was yours a widebody black Scat Pack Charger? I remember someone posting that up a while ago in here.
Naw it was the slim body Hellraisin and no they never did. I truly feel they don’t care honestly. I still get notifications that it needs gas. So wherever it is they are still driving it around.
What pisses me off the most is I had a picture of my dad on the speedometer. It was very very old picture and he passed 😩😒😡

IMG_4594.jpeg

I like how boxy they made it but the back reminds me of a Wagoneer and those are hideous. Also, fully redesigned yet why does the interior already look kinda dated?

Toyota keep dropping the ball on these new joints with the none flat cargo space.

Might say **** it and buy a pilot since I can't see myself spending 80k on a Tahoe.

Naw it was the slim body Hellraisin and no they never did. I truly feel they don’t care honestly. I still get notifications that it needs gas. So wherever it is they are still driving it around.
What pisses me off the most is I had a picture of my dad on the speedometer. It was very very old picture and he passed 😩😒😡

IMG_4594.jpeg
What about the Uconnect? You can track it's location through that. Cops don't care for much anymore to be honest. The loss of the sentimental picture is huge man & hurts. Hopefully you're able to find it & the picture is intact too.

Back
Top Bottom