\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Toyota keep dropping the ball on these new joints with the none flat cargo space.

Might say **** it and buy a pilot since I can't see myself spending 80k on a Tahoe.
where u located?
just helped my dad cop a 23 pilot
its an exl with leather seats but no sunroof, drives pretty smooth tbh
got it for 42,500 with tax n license 47,500
dude that sold it to me is in socal and is super nice, drove it over 100 miles to the crib for delivery since i didn't have time to go to a dealership, anyone in socal wants a honda ill give u his digits

Absolutely love the GX… TX is cool too but we don’t really need anything bigger than our LX 600… Had a great time again with Lexus

Pictured is Lexus Group Vice President Dejuan Ross presenting and I’m pictured with the GX chief engineer Koji Tsukasaki
IMG_5739.jpeg
IMG_5575.jpeg
IMG_5715.jpeg
IMG_5779.jpeg
IMG_6102.jpeg

Toyota keep dropping the ball on these new joints with the none flat cargo space.

Might say **** it and buy a pilot since I can't see myself spending 80k on a Tahoe.

The new pilot is awful, old already and worst in class. By far. Everything else is a much better option. Check out the Mazda CX-90 for example.

The new pilot is awful, old already and worst in class. By far. Everything else is a much better option. Check out the Mazda CX-90 for example.
Man I liked it better than some of the other joints I drove.

I didn't check out the CX-90 cause it wasn't out ..

Why you feel this way?

Great youtube channel!

I like the direction Lexus is heading with those new SUV’s, but can’t get on board with those grills. Like BMW, bigger isn’t always better.

Great youtube channel!

I like the direction Lexus is heading with those new SUV’s, but can’t get on board with those grills. Like BMW, bigger isn’t always better.

They actually make them smaller due to feedback. GX in particular seems half the size. Both still big tho lol

They actually make them smaller due to feedback. GX in particular seems half the size. Both still big tho lol
I absolutely hate the TX front, expecially the same color grill.

I was stoke to see it, but I'm underwhelmed. I see nothing special or that I would want to fork thousands extra for Lexus branding vices the Grand Highlander.

If you aren't bsing us, the 3rd row was impressive.

I absolutely hate the TX front, expecially the same color grill.

I was stoke to see it, but I'm underwhelmed. I see nothing special or that I would want to fork thousands extra for Lexus branding vices the Grand Highlander.

If you aren't bsing us, the 3rd row was impressive.
In my video i sat back there. Im 6”5

Lexus TX looks subpar. If I was in the market for a 3 row SUV, not sure what would warrant me to choose Lexus over a grand Highlander outside some of the basic luxury features.

The new GX though :emoji_fire: Love the new rugged look. Wonder what type of stuff they'll trickle down to the 6th gen 4runner when that is revealed.

The Grand Highlander renderings and street reviews are head and shoulders above the TX.

Unless you are a lexus enthusiasts, I don't know why you would choose the TX.

Also what's up with the TX name?? Acura already has a TLX ....

The Grand Highlander renderings and street reviews are head and shoulders above the TX.

Unless you are a lexus enthusiasts, I don't know why you would choose the TX.

Also what's up with the TX name?? Acura already has a TLX ....
The TX hasn’t been driven yet. People say your argument for 30 years “i don’t know why anyone would buy the lexus over the Toyota. and a ton of people buy the Lexus over the Toyota lol”. One big thing is the TX 550+ will offer a 3.5 V-6 liter plug in hybrid good for 30MPG, about 30 miles EV range and over 400hp.
. Lexus started their SUV naming convention in…

with the LX 450. Then RX 300 in 1999 and GX 470 in 2003. Oh that’s right acura made the mdx in 2001 and a RDX which is a knock off RX.

Cant get over the TX grill and it's not about the size. It's like they had one of the solid fascias you find on a lot of EVs and then they try to carve a grill out of it.

The TX hasn’t been driven yet. People say your argument for 30 years “i don’t know why anyone would buy the lexus over the Toyota. and a ton of people buy the Lexus over the Toyota lol”. One big thing is the TX 550+ will offer a 3.5 V-6 liter plug in hybrid good for 30MPG, about 30 miles EV range and over 400hp.
. Lexus started their SUV naming convention in…

with the LX 450. Then RX 300 in 1999 and GX 470 in 2003. Oh that’s right acura made the mdx in 2001 and a RDX which is a knock off RX.
I get that you're a Lexus enthusiasts, but you have misunderstood or misinterpreted what I said.

1st. Just like you, I witness the birth of Acura and Lexus .. No one has been saying I rather get a Toyota over a Lexus ... It's always been Integra, GS, IS, TL, etc.

However, there are instances where the maker makes a vehicle so bad that people rather skip it altogether or get the equivalent Toyota or Honda.

Aint no way I would of have purchased a ILX or even TSX over a Civic, but that's just me. Probably the reason they both got discontinued ...

I'm actually in the market for a 3rd row SUV and was waiting for the TX to be announced. There's nothing this vehicle has that is calling my name. The Grand Highlander for ME looks better and the premium price for Lexus branding is stupid. Furthermore, if there was no Grand Highlander, I would be looking elsewhere ... that doesn't mean OMG Why would you buy a Lexus when there’s a toyota. It means on this vehicle I'm good.

Im regards to the name both Lexus and Acura are some fools .. I actually hate a lot of these car companies just giving letters to their vehicles.

You act like they havent been doing this since the 90s. RL TL SLX CL EL vs ES LS LX etc ... like 👍

BTW, I love my 1st gen GS300, still!

In conclusion, FOR ME the TX appearance sucks and not worth the extra money to wait for it.

"I" rather get a GH!

I get that you're a Lexus enthusiasts, but you have misunderstood or misinterpreted what I said.

1st. Just like you, I witness the birth of Acura and Lexus .. No one has been saying I rather get a Toyota over a Lexus ... It's always been Integra, GS, IS, TL, etc.

However, there are instances where the maker makes a vehicle so bad that people rather skip it altogether or get the equivalent Toyota or Honda.

Aint no way I would of have purchased a ILX or even TSX over a Civic, but that's just me. Probably the reason they both got discontinued ...

I'm actually in the market for a 3rd row SUV and was waiting for the TX to be announced. There's nothing this vehicle has that is calling my name. The Grand Highlander for ME looks better and the premium price for Lexus branding is stupid. Furthermore, if there was no Grand Highlander, I would be looking elsewhere ... that doesn't mean OMG Why would you buy a Lexus when there’s a toyota. It means on this vehicle I'm good.

Im regards to the name both Lexus and Acura are some fools .. I actually hate a lot of these car companies just giving letters to their vehicles.

You act like they havent been doing this since the 90s. RL TL SLX CL EL vs ES LS LX etc ... like 👍

BTW, I love my 1st gen GS300, still!

In conclusion, FOR ME the TX appearance sucks and not worth the extra money to wait for it.

"I" rather get a GH!

I’m not actually defending the TX. I get that people are not enamored with it. I won’t argue that at all. What I’m saying is even if it doesn’t seem super compelling over the Grand Highlander for some people the badge, service, warranty, fit and finish etc means they go with the Lexus. Maybe they prefer the styling. On the flipside I get if someone doesn’t see the value in it and prefers the GH. i don’t see me dumping my LX 600 for it.

As for the names Acura 35 years ago and today doesn’t really understand luxury, They debuted with actual names. Only Cadillac back then and Lincoln did that. The leading European brands did not. And the cars were good and to this day people say Legend or Integra. Acura decided to change the entire lineup to random things which still 25 years later have not caught on. They said it was because people referred to the car and not the brand. Ya think lol. NSX was short for experimental so that made sense. Ironically today now they made the ILX an integra again.

In contrast Lexus debuted with LS “Luxury sedan”, ES “executive sedan” and then SC “sport coupe” and then GS “grand sedan”. They understood branding and branding Lexus first and the cars after. TX I assume being their biggest product has to relation to the big state lol. Today anything stating with L means flagship.. LC, LS, LX, LM and LY (the yacht).

That said like you, I like good names. I love to see Lincoln go back to them. They got some good names.

Sort of want to add a LX470 to my mid-2000's stable. Is that wild?

Don't really need it and wouldn't be a DD. Just always liked them

Would be nice for the mountains and roads trips (gas aside)

A lot of older Toyota products are getting scooped up and slowly appreciating in value. I just picked up a V8 4Runner myself as a daily. It took Me a while to find a decently priced one. I’d say pick it up before they really shoot up. You won’t run into any power train problems. That’s for sure

The problem with Acura is that they are stuck making "Performance" luxury.

Their vehicles are to Sporty to be Luxury and not high performance to compete against their sporty rivals.

Their best vehicle till date for me was the Integra. Everything else besides their TL was meh or just bad. Vigor/CL/RL/etc .... is crazy that they really have nothing luxuries enough for executives or high profile people. Yeezus!

When it comes to Lexus they killed it with their ES / GS / LS ... then they took those same models and beefed them up to be competitive or fun to drive.

With that said, I agree their TX is a big miss, their warranty branding or whatever is not making me jump ... toyota is just as reliable. So no thanks!

Besides probably the fit and finish, nothing luxurious looking about the GX/TX interiors. Like I said, it looks dated already.

Back
Top Bottom