\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So like my original post stated, “most ppl who make the statement you did has not driven one” and according to this post my statement was accurate. I wouldn’t expect anyone to be wowed by the power itself. It’s the balance of power, chassis , steering, manual transmission.

Ppl seem to rate vehicles on powertrain only ( like you with the hellcats) and it’s fools gold. The Gen 1 NSX is a textbook, definition of a driver’s car and that’s why it’s held in such high regard
Listen ..I dont like the NSX. Never have and never will.
Drive or not drive I dont like it. Why is that so difficult for you to absorb?
The Miata has a great balance of power, chassis, steering, and manual trans but do I need to idolize it and love it?

People also like to follow the crowd and if you like outta the box ...."oh you havent drove it so you dont know"
You dont like the NSX, Supra or R32 then you dont know what you're talking about and you're a hater. SMH
The NSX was ahead of it's game when it was first released but Acura chose to not touch it for how long? 15 years?
Im not impressed and no drive will change my mind.

My likes arent strictly based on horsepower numbers and by having respect for the Hellcats it doesnt mean I dont have respect for good handling, styling or even driver ergonomics.
That's very small minded of you to judge me based on me saying I like the Hellcat. I didnt say it was the end all vehicle or great and any one category, but it is and continues to be a needle pusher.

SMH

How much you tryna pay? Ill sell you mine... 5speed and no turbos tho :lol:

probably gonna get rid of my gls 63 too
Image_20230706093744.jpg

At this point in my life id rather have the GLS63.
My wife has been looking at one to replace the SQ7.

So all manufacturers should perfect their current models and never come out with new tech? SMH
First of all, its not an Accord. They don’t have to drop a new one every year, 10 years or 20 years. Believe it or not, it’s was not built to make money. They designed it to achieve a certain goal, and they did it. The “new tech” you speak of is most to sell to non enthusiast. The consumerism is strong with in you.

First of all, its not an Accord. They don’t have to drop a new one every year, 10 years or 20 years. Believe it or not, it’s was not built to make money. They designed it to achieve a certain goal, and they did it. The “new tech” you speak of is most to sell to non enthusiast. The consumerism is strong with in you.
15 YRS! with basically no changes. WTF are you talking about?
How many new model Ferrari's come out in 15 yrs? This is a freaking Acura aka Honda. LOL

EDIT: Did I just read " 'new tech' you speak of is most to sell to non enthusiast" ? - Yeah my convo with you is done. It's clear you know nothing.

yeah real achievement as a hype car little kids want. Sales numbers below.
sa.JPG

Last edited:
Dude ****s on a classic he admits hes never driven than brings up overpowered american cars that are only good for going in straight lines lol
I actually like a lot of classics and only mentioned hellcat in response to a post above mine. Want to try again?

I actually like a lot of classics and only mentioned hellcat in response to a post above mine. Want to try again?
Try what? I just think if your gonna call something overrated you should use better reasoning to support your case. Overrated cause u saw it on lots in hs? Lol not exactly a strong argument.

But hey if u do ever get the chance to drive one hopefully u can enjoy it with an open mind.

LMAO that was my og plans too

Lmk if you ever sell it for a reasonable price. I got a perfect 1500hp Texas speed long block for it just sitting collecting dust as I’m looking for the right project to throw it in.
Would also love to see progress updates when you end up doing anything too it

personally i wouldnt run adapters/spacers either i seen too many fail on track :lol: but if you dont do any performance driving you should be ok
ANYONE TAKING THEM ON A TRACK IS A FOOL. BRAPTOR ISN’T A TRACK CAR LOL. IT’S PERFECTLY FINE FOR TRAILS AND STREET.

TO BE QUITE FRANK, MOST GUYS ARE DUMMIES WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING QUALITY HUB CENTRIC ADAPTERS/SPACERS AND INSTALLING THEM PROPERLY.

Probably not street legal or don’t want to hear people cry when they daily them and they are gone in a week.

Meh …overrated

100% agree! Especially for how much they are now going for, for a decent example (forget pristine, those are beyond ridiculous). I get the whole "driving experience" tagline (trust me I do), but there are cars out there that will give a rather similar experience for about the same dollar value (or less depending on which MY NSX one wants) and are much newer.

I mean, at the end of the day, would you really pay close to $200,000 for a early 2000s NSX with mileage around 20K? There are a WHOLE LOT of cars one can buy for that price. Even NA1s from the early 90s are in the upper $70k for high mileage and over $100k for decent miles. I love the look, but wouldn't pay that for one. There are other cars out there for that kind of money. 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom