\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Miss you too brother ❤️. It's funny you mentioned it because I had it out yesterday & was doing some spirited driving & pulls until my gaslight turned on :lol: . Figured I'd get an oil change done before it gets too too cold for the drag radials to be outside its like in the 50's here in the morning now.

Yeah man, dreaded winter is right around the corner |l. Usually even Oct is warm here but this year Fall arrived on time in the East Coast. My poor baby won't see the light of day from next month to April, lol. Need to give it a good wash before hibernation begins. Ya'll are so damn blessed with year-round beautiful weather. I envy you guys starting this time of year, lol.
Did the thermostat overheating issue ever get fixed?

Do reckless drivers make you guys like driving less? I'm just over just how people drive. I don't like racing outside of the track but clowns stay tailgating me or honking trying to race and it makes me sick. Not trying to injury myself, others or damage my car because a clown wants to act stupid.
Def does make you say wtf once in a while. Reckless drivers are just annoying as hell, man. Just do your best to ignore them...they'll get the message. There's a time & place for everything but some drivers don't understand that. Sucks there's more illegal/dumb street racers than mature/responsible track racers. Gives our car communities a bad rep.
Did the thermostat overheating issue ever get fixed?
Yes, thanks for asking. It was fixed back in May...turned out to be a bad water pump. It went bad because of under usage. The impeller jammed from not being lubricated as it stays parked up mostly. My builder said Chrysler does have faulty water pumps but with such low miles it's got to be more on me since I don't drive it enough. I'm just glad it's fixed. I've been driving it some more since & will possibly take it to CT for a pizza run soon, a fun little road trip that'll add some much needed mileage to it.

Def does make you say wtf once in a while. Reckless drivers are just annoying as hell, man. Just do your best to ignore them...they'll get the message. There's a time & place for everything but some drivers don't understand that. Sucks there's more illegal/dumb street racers than mature/responsible track racers. Gives our car communities a bad rep.

Yes, thanks for asking. It was fixed back in May...turned out to be a bad water pump. It went bad because of under usage. The impeller jammed from not being lubricated as it stays parked up mostly. My builder said Chrysler does have faulty water pumps but with such low miles it's got to be more on me since I don't drive it enough. I'm just glad it's fixed. I've been driving it some more since & will possibly take it to CT for a pizza run soon, a fun little road trip that'll add some much needed mileage to it.
I am so glad it got fixed. Good dudes like yourself deserve a reliable ride.

Had my buddy do some fly by videos of my car today. He did some of his E63 V10 M6 with an Eisenmann exhaust and sounded amazing. So he asked if I wanted to do it with my car. Heck yeah!! Found a little stretch of road with nothing on either side (no homes, just woods & a field). Never really hear my car from the outside other than when my dad drives it away to take it to get inspected.

Ever since I ordered this new in August 2005 for a 2006 Build, all I wanted was it to sound like a old-school muscle car. A 69' Mach 1 or or better yet, a '67 GT350 small block. Something of those sorts. Didn't want to do forced induction, or anything of that stuff. Just wanted it to sound GOOD! I think I accomplished it. 👍👍 A lot of hate comes the 3v way, but it's cheap to modify, makes good power (I'm at 302 to the tires with only L/Ts, a CAI from Airaid and a 93 dynotune) and it has a cool & unique sound, especially with the longtubes. There's nothing I want to change on it. I hope you all like the video.

Last edited:
one thing bout them toyotas they probably make the best sounding japanese motors :pimp:
very slept on i never hear enough modded ones in the streets

speaking of japan im currently considering throwing a big *** voltex wing on :lol:
big *** voltex wing on what car?

Looked it up and sure enough you can get a pristine modern luxury flagship for 30-50k with room for an ext. warranty. Crazy.

Had my buddy do some fly by videos of my car today. He did some of his E63 V10 M6 with an Eisenmann exhaust and sounded amazing. So he asked if I wanted to do it with my car. Heck yeah!! Found a little stretch of road with nothing on either side (no homes, just woods & a field). Never really hear my car from the outside other than when my dad drives it away to take it to get inspected.

Ever since I ordered this new in August 2005 for a 2006 Build, all I wanted was it to sound like a old-school muscle car. A 69' Mach 1 or or better yet, a '67 GT350 small block. Something of those sorts. Didn't want to do forced induction, or anything of that stuff. Just wanted it to sound GOOD! I think I accomplished it. 👍👍 A lot of hate comes the 3v way, but it's cheap to modify, makes good power (I'm at 302 to the tires with only L/Ts, a CAI from Airaid and a 93 dynotune) and it has a cool & unique sound, especially with the longtubes. There's nothing I want to change on it. I hope you all like the video.

Nice! It sounds awesome. I wanted that ducktail wing soooo bad. :pimp: I wanna say I miss my S197......I dont. I like my S550 wayy better. :D

Do reckless drivers make you guys like driving less? I'm just over just how people drive. I don't like racing outside of the track but clowns stay tailgating me or honking trying to race and it makes me sick. Not trying to injury myself, others or damage my car because a clown wants to act stupid.

As a proud owner of a true blooded gas guzzling AMERCIAN MUSCLE car.

I too get annoyed with people always trying to race.

B20F7A90-F549-447C-A376-45347CDB39DD.jpeg

My baby, retired my vices for shoes and switch to cars, still keep up with the shoe culture and releases I like every so often, just copped the guava 4s last night

B20F7A90-F549-447C-A376-45347CDB39DD.jpeg

My baby, retired my vices for shoes and switch to cars, still keep up with the shoe culture and releases I like every so often, just copped the guava 4s last night

This is my dream car. Give me 4 more years and it's mine.

I need that Race Red or Blue though.

Its a monster, coming from the ZL1 to the hellcat durango and then this i would have to say this is my favorite

I can only imagine. My '19 5.0 will be paid off in the beginning of '24. I was planning on house, wife and kids but now I'm single again so now it's.

Crib, gt500 and whatever else I wanna do.

Nice! It sounds awesome. I wanted that ducktail wing soooo bad. :pimp: I wanna say I miss my S197......I dont. I like my S550 wayy better. :D

Thanks so much for the kind words! Means a lot! 🙏👍The S550s are a great car, but it became a sports car. I consider the S197 a muscle car with the SRA. Plus I love the simplicity of my car.

And the ducktail (it's a Street Scenes one) was one of my favorite original visual mods I did, along with having the stripes painted on and the wheels. I LOVE my wheels.

Well, after 12 months and 28 days, I finally brought my new Maverick home. I'm sure I'll get crap, as some will say "get a real truck". Frankly, I don't give a ****! It's inexpensive ($27,500 new as I got it using X-Plan which is a smidge over invoice, where most dealers are selling for MSRP+) and gets 45mpg at minimum. Some have gotten over 50 mpg. It's a perfect replacement for my leased Fusion Energi.
PXL_20231014_003634697.NIGHT.jpg

Oh and I'm NOT a truck guy so I don't need a full size $60k F150! I couldn't afford that anyway. It's lack of options from Ford, since they don't sell sedans anymore. This thing is a great value as a daily. 👍

Last edited:
da m :evil:
i just inquired about one but shipping from japan is over 1k :lol: i might as well go there
im assuming its a m3…ive never seen a voltex wing on a bmw…im sure there are some out there, but i always feel weird seeing parts made for a japanese car on a domestic or euro

ive seen volk te37s on some bmws. they look cool…but its definately different

Back
Top Bottom