\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Spotted today… rare spec
IMG_7558.jpeg
Now that is bananas.

I wanted to purchase a Bronco as a gift for my wife, but I'm perplexed by the various trims and unsure if spending extra thousands of dollars is a wise decision. Apart from a V6, I'm seeking a vehicle that offers a smooth road experience and can occasionally handle rough dirt roads without being extreme. Can you provide a price comparison between an Outer Banks and a Badland?

ROUGHLY $2700 MSRP DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. PRICES WILL CHANGE PENDING YOUR SELECTED OPTIONS.

Comments saying what im thinking. Interior is so bland, it doesnt seem “special”. Grand Highlander basically has the same interior and looks better on the exterior.

Ive lived in the Bronx my whole life, and this is 1000% absolutely false. :lol:
The hookah pipe installed CR-V's, ATV's, the red Dodge Demon that casually be chilling off the Bruckner say otherwise. BX is where it's at in nyc when it comes to car culture.

Yeah, and the clapped out Q50s with the same duck bill spoiler and 330’s with M badges that go brrrraapp brrrapp. Its awful dawg. :lol:
Lol, I be seeing a lot more of what you mentioned in Queens than the BX. BX never fails to amaze me with its car lineups.

Back
Top Bottom