\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

west coast is king tbh, just because our car culture is year round
and add to the fact that the truck scene is here too mane
only thing ny has over cali is rats and better pizza

This. There’s a reason why some of greatest car events and drives happen in California.

Although I do want to drive through tail of the dragon one of these days

This. There’s a reason why some of greatest car events and drives happen in California.

Although I do want to drive through tail of the dragon one of these days
same here don't get me wrong, if the weather in ny was better there car culture would probably be different

same here don't get me wrong, if the weather in ny was better there car culture would probably be different

More scenic roads and twisties in Cali more than anything. Here you gotta go a couple hours upstate for something “similar”. NYC roads are crappy and too much traffic. That being said I do see alot of nice cars from exotics to classics all the time.

Mn has a decent car scene. You got it all from Japanese cars to exotics. Not the best in the country but not bad for a smaller state.

1701191455918.jpeg

1701191570600.jpeg

London for me was crazy with the exotics. Little *** roads there too so when one passes you it has even more presence. Lambos were everywhere.

Waiting on the day when you can drive to the airport and your car can drive itself back home.
That's actually a great idea ...

Picture this: your kids, family, or friends calling you in the middle of the night needing a ride. "Alright, send me the pin, and I'll dispatch the car" to pick them up, take them home, and autonomously return in time for me to head to work after a good night's sleep.

Back
Top Bottom