\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Clean to me….
IMG_0609.jpeg
wow, i love this
those wheels are ehhhh htho

This was this past Friday Dec.22nd, what an emotional farewell 😥 What an amazing 16 year run. Glad to see the final Challenger wears the same pitch black paint as my Shaker. The final Charger is a destroyer Grey wide body I believe.

Thank you Dodge, I ❤️ you I'll miss you. Salute to the GOAT muscle car 🫡🇺🇸🔥 you will be deeply missed
IMG-20231227-WA0029.jpg
dang
it kinda sucks to see them stop making these cars

Yes and no
I’m afraid of that front motor
Any issues that arise from that
Gonna be :smh:
Don’t matter if u got the money or not
Def gonna be costly

No different than being afraid of that 5.5 flat-plane crank motor GM made. Already some have issues not even with as few as double digit miles. I've said it before, there was always a reason why Ferrari never went above 4.5L of displacement for their FPC V8 in the 458. The early Voodoo engines in the GT350 were plagued with issues (mainly oil starvation). By 2019 they were pretty darn solid. But being the 5.5 is the first FPC motor GM did, and at such a high displacement, there are going to be issues.

Last edited:
No different than being afraid of that 5.5 flat-plane crank motor GM made. Already some have issues not even with double digit miles. I've said it before, there was always a reason why Ferrari never went above 4.5L of displacement for their FPC V8 in the 458. The early Voodoo engines in the GT350 were plagued with issues (mainly oil starvation). By 2019 they were pretty darn solid. But being the 5.5 is the first FPC motor GM did, and at such a high displacement, there are going to be issues.
I need them to hurry up
And throw a supercharger on that 5.5
No turbo
Then give me a front electric motor
Zora or zl1
Whatever they do gonna be nice

^ Nope.

It's an opinion.

I too, would disagree the 3rd gen Dodge Challenger IS NOT the greatest American muscle car ever made.

and that's fine, me and zmaqbool zmaqbool can still be friends, that's his opinion.
I know it’s an opinion
Since when can’t u have playful banter
Without someone coming to serious it out

M MrClean510 No 🧢, it is the devine truth. Classic or modern muscle- the Dodge Challenger is the 🐐 muscle car(in my opinion :lol:)

That’s hate
They hate us cuz they ain't us
^ Nope.

It's an opinion.

I too, would disagree the 3rd gen Dodge Challenger IS NOT the greatest American muscle car ever made.

and that's fine, me and zmaqbool zmaqbool can still be friends, that's his opinion.
Yes sir, just an innocent opinion. What is your 🐐 muscle car, classic & modern? Modern Camaros & Mustangs aren't even muscle cars any longer, been that way for a good decade. They both transcended their genres & became more sports car like & there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes, we're still friends 🤝

As a lifelong Mustang guy, and still own my 2006 GT I bought new (and about to cross 59k), I wouldn't buy this! NOPE! And I got several reasons! First, that interior is a disaster. Every function of the climate control, with the exception of the defrost for the front, is on that BLEEPING SCREEN!! 🤬🤬 And I mean everything!! Even the climate controlled seats ,(when one gets the Deluxe Pkg, and not the optional Recaros) and the heated wheel ARE ON THE DAMN SCREEN!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

It's s a damn muscle car, not a freaking EV with all these screens. So freaking stupid. And loaded, its in the mid $70k range... And it's NOT a Shelby? Yeah, No thanks. At least the Shelby name gets you some value. And it's a Ford after all. Still will have loads of plastic all around (and I get why, but they can make things look better). There are a LOT of choices when you get in the upper $70K range for price. Be it new cars or used! But for me, the only modern Mustang I would buy, would be the new Mach 1. Now THAT is a good looking car. Just need to add the aftermarket Shaker and I'm good! 👍

As a lifelong Mustang guy, and still own my 2006 GT I bought new (and about to cross 59k), I wouldn't buy this! NOPE! And I got several reasons! First, that interior is a disaster. Every function of the climate control, with the exception of the defrost for the front, is on that BLEEPING SCREEN!! 🤬🤬 And I mean everything!! Even the climate controlled seats ,(when one gets the Deluxe Pkg, and not the optional Recaros) and the heated wheel ARE ON THE DAMN SCREEN!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

It's s a damn muscle car, not a freaking EV with all these screens. So freaking stupid. And loaded, its in the mid $70k range... And it's NOT a Shelby? Yeah, No thanks. At least the Shelby name gets you some value. And it's a Ford after all. Still will have loads of plastic all around (and I get why, but they can make things look better). There are a LOT of choices when you get in the upper $70K range for price. Be it new cars or used! But for me, the only modern Mustang I would buy, would be the new Mach 1. Now THAT is a good looking car. Just need to add the aftermarket Shaker and I'm good! 👍

Oh you one of them lol? I dont think its as big of a problem as people are making it. I get it, if that screen goes out you have no access to any of anything, but I think we got touch screens down nowadays. When was the last time you phone's screen went out? Your phone goes through way more wear and tear than an cars interior screen would.

Oh you one of them lol? I dont think it’s as big of a problem as people are making it. I get it, if that screen goes out you have no access to any of anything, but I think we got touch screens down nowadays. When was the last time you phone's screen went out? Your phone goes through way more wear and tear than an cars interior screen would.
Eh I’ve had my screen mess up a few times
But I agree with him

Oh you one of them lol? I dont think its as big of a problem as people are making it. I get it, if that screen goes out you have no access to any of anything, but I think we got touch screens down nowadays. When was the last time you phone's screen went out? Your phone goes through way more wear and tear than a cars interior screen would.
The screens in our Audi reboot sometimes on their own when it's 100+ but otherwise pretty solid. I wouldn't hesitate at buying another car with all screens and no physical buttons. I do however prefer a mechanical auto shifter over the electronic.

Last edited:
Oh you one of them lol? I dont think its as big of a problem as people are making it. I get it, if that screen goes out you have no access to any of anything, but I think we got touch screens down nowadays. When was the last time you phone's screen went out? Your phone goes through way more wear and tear than an cars interior screen would.

Do I own a new 2024? No, that was part of my point. I wouldn't buy one as they got rid of all the physical buttons for climate. But your comparison is garbage. You can't compare a phone screen to a car infotainment screen. Phones are designed to take abuse. For cars, it's not the screen getting beat up, it's the software that's all buggy in the car. Having driven plenty of demo Fords when I worked, I got to see cars with screens up close since they became a thing (well before the old brick radio with a nav screen got replaced with a full blown system that couldn't come out).

When you have everything go through the screen (i.e NO physical buttons), when the screen goes bezerk, you can't do anything inside the car. Can't run climate, can't run nav, can't run anything. Just ask GM how their all new EV Blazer is working out? They put a full DO NOT DRIVE & a STOP SELL on them. Several journalists were to use them for stories and one had to abandon the car within 28 hours in a coast to coast trip.

Problem most have with all functions on screen, is you can't just change settings for normal use items WITHOUT having to take your eyes off the road. Buttons? Muscle memory comes in as you know where each button is and what they are for, so you can just use it without looking. Not on a screen. And trust me I'm not alone.

Back
Top Bottom