\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn I’m out of touch
I thought it was done after this year
Not mad at it though

It is done. Chevy made their last Camaro, which was a ZL-1/1LE manual a few weeks ago and they released a press statement about what it actually was (when it was first known they built the last car, no one knew which trim level it was. Now we do). And rumor was that it's staying in the Heritage Collection. So this, is someone's fantasy. Car is over and the rumor is (at least prior) was it would come back as a EV sedan. 🤬

It is done. Chevy made their last Camaro, which was a ZL-1/1LE manual a few weeks ago and they released a press statement about what it actually was (when it was first known they built the last car, no one knew which trim level it was. Now we do). And rumor was that it's staying in the Heritage Collection. So this, is someone's fantasy. Car is over and the rumor is (at least prior) was it would come back as a EV sedan. 🤬
I keep seeing folks saying a z28 version dropping fall of next 2024
So that’s not true???

I keep seeing folks saying a z28 version dropping fall of next 2024
So that’s not true???

Well, unless those "folks" are GM employees who know more than any of us, the answer is still NO. Here's a few stories on the last Camaro built.

And here is the details on exactly what it was.

The car is dead. So is the Challengers. Only thing left is the Mustang.

Well, unless those "folks" are GM employees who know more than any of us, the answer is still NO. Here's a few stories on the last Camaro built.

Agreed

Yeah as much as id like a new redesign itd a wrap. I dont mind the latest design either. My coworker has a 50th anniversary edition and it looks really good even in the stock form.

all this click bait:smh:

This was this past Friday Dec.22nd, what an emotional farewell 😥 What an amazing 16 year run. Glad to see the final Challenger wears the same pitch black paint as my Shaker. The final Charger is a destroyer Grey wide body I believe.

Thank you Dodge, I ❤️ you I'll miss you. Salute to the GOAT muscle car 🫡🇺🇸🔥 you will be deeply missed
IMG-20231227-WA0029.jpg

all this click bait:smh:

May I ask what you're talking about? I hope you aren't insinuating my posts are clickbait? Because what I posted (and what I ALWAYS post) are facts! The car is done. The prior link/video is clickbait.

Back
Top Bottom