\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

one of my favorite cars OF ALL TIME and on gold wheels wowwwww
1000025078-01.jpeg

So pissed right now. Just saw this on the front passenger seat. Don't know how it happened. Clearly a defect from the perforation holes.

Factory warranty has expired. Y'all think they will repair it in good faith if I contact the brand on twitter? Seat barely gets used

1000005309.jpg

1000005307.jpg

i know its asked a bunch but any place to get discounts on tires?
the usual discount tire ain't really have deals for what im looking for

I usually check Costco, and if you dont wanna go thru them Discount will price match if theres a deal on there
checked both and no deals :stoneface:

usually i find what i need on ebay but the sellers on ebay are literally asking the same price as every other tire retailer :lol:

checked both and no deals :stoneface:

usually i find what i need on ebay but the sellers on ebay are literally asking the same price as every other tire retailer :lol:

damn times are rough
i know the feel, i had to put new tires on the wagon and that was a crazy piece of change :sick:

damn times are rough
i know the feel, i had to put new tires on the wagon and that was a crazy piece of change :sick:
I used to buy these tires and they would be on sale, so i feel like paying full price would be a ripoff :lol:
362 a tire isn't crazy but also would be nice if i could get em for like 300 each

I'm mad I put new tires on the Impala right before I wrecked it. To add insult to injury, they are the same size as the car I just got... should have kept it and pulled the engine out and sold the parts.

i came across this on craigslist today and i want it soooo bad
ive wanted this ever since 2020 when i spotted on on 40s
absolute beautiful beautiful vehicle,
Screen Shot 2024-08-12 at 12.47.27 PM.png

i came across this on craigslist today and i want it soooo bad
ive wanted this ever since 2020 when i spotted on on 40s
absolute beautiful beautiful vehicle,
Screen Shot 2024-08-12 at 12.47.27 PM.png

This look like something the dude from The Hills Have Eyes would drive.

Back
Top Bottom