\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Honestly since the resale blows I find it a bargain for a clean used one. My biggest issue is the V-6 when I would prefer a V-8. I know it’s fast and has 600hp but so does my Dyson lol. None of these V-6 super cars are doing too hot.

What’s crazy is a used 911 4S with options is the same price. Not even a Turbo. Forget a GT3.

About to just get a GR86 and put a Ferrari kit on it with all these prices lmfao

Not true. Ford GT is a consistent $1M car with a sticker that started around $475 when they first came out to around $600k-$800k based on packages (bare carbon car was the ceiling) when production ended. GTs won't drop in value since they are done. And having taken a ride in my friend's car, HOLY ****! Yeah, didn't need a V8 (and they couldn't anyway as it had to have the same motor for the race car based on homologation rules). Sounds killer, power seems unlimited, and it is a street legal LeMans car. I love it, but I'll always take the '05-06 as I'm a GT40 fanatic.

:emoji_eyes:

IMG_6094.jpeg

Perfect example of buying used. Same with Aston Martin. You NEVER buy one new. NEVER!! Certain brands have horrendous depreciation!

Oh, and I can't believe what I started with the whole MC20/911 debate. 😂😂

But I'm weird anyway. I'll still take an Evora GT over a base 911 and that's a hill I will always die on. Yeah I said it. 😂😂

Not true. Ford GT is a consistent $1M car with a sticker that started around $475 when they first came out to around $600k-$800k based on packages (bare carbon car was the ceiling) when production ended. GTs won't drop in value since they are done. And having taken a ride in my friend's car, HOLY ****! Yeah, didn't need a V8 (and they couldn't anyway as it had to have the same motor for the race car based on homologation rules). Sounds killer, power seems unlimited, and it is a street legal LeMans car. I love it, but I'll always take the '05-06 as I'm a GT40 fanatic.

Forgot about the GT.. seems to be the exception

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
05fordgt 05fordgt

Why do I hate and constantly bash the new 4cyl C63 but pissed that this never came out ??

Yeah, the C-X75, that was the car used in Spectre, driven by Hinx (Dave Bautista). Jaguar had a SURE FIRE WINNER! A joint venture with Williams F1. A technological marvel. When it first got released as a concept, it had 4 electric motors (1 each corner) and a diesel fed micro gas turbines recharging the batteries instead of a 4-stroke motor. Amazing tech & design, but the financials didn't fit. Shame as it is GORGEOUS!!! Then they changed it to the orange car in the video to see if it was feasible for production. It wasn't.

But Callum Design had a wealthy guy ask him to make one street legal and he did. I'll always have thing for this car. WOW!!! Here's a story of how they made one of the 5 stunt cars legal.

Basically used the F-Type SVR 575 hp 5.0L S/C V8 and made everything else conform.

Back
Top Bottom