\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20240803_164202-01.jpeg

RR on Burbon St. NOLA.

Defend? Why? This just means the car would be cheaper used. Im calling it now, the MC20 gonna hit YT hard in the next couple of years.

I parked next to a new 5 series Friday. Whose soulful *** came up this?

IMG_8742.jpeg

IMG_8743.jpeg

It looks so out of place and out of character for BMW. As an ex 5 series owner. I am disappointed.

kaz109 kaz109 05fordgt 05fordgt
come to defend this pathetic excuse of an "exotic"

My goodness , I'm here!🤦🏻‍♂️ Please tell me where I said to buy these NEW? I never said that. I said as a used car, let them depreciate! And when they hit $150, it would be a lot of car for the money. I'm sorry, I'm not a Porsche guy. 🤷 Sorry, just don't like a car that looks like every other Porsche on the road (GT cars excluded). Very ubiquitous. But depreciation can be a great friend. Just like LP Gallardos we're around $100-$120k the beginning of Covid (summer/fall 2020). For what one can get a late model Aston Martin V8 Vantage for, those dropped a lot as well. Especially if one of the Vantages is a manual. 👍

And the MC20 IS an exotic car vs a regular (non GT) 911. Just like the C8 Stingray is NOT an exotic.

Last edited:
Haven't really heard any issues with the MC20, so if it keeps going down, could be a bargain.

I think you'll be spot on🤔 Lot of car for the money. Just like 570S McLarens was the YouTuber car for a period of time.

Last edited:
Drove a friends 911 carrera over the weekend. Gets more attention than I expected. Fun little car. Perfect weekend car but I have more fun in the M

1722884031298.png

Stop it with this nonsense, we in the middle of a fight right now! You team MC or team base model??? Pick a side and l strap up!!
If I won a giveaway and I had to pick between a brand new MC20 and a brand new base model 911. Im taking the MC20. If it was MY money, I'd take the 911

My goodness , I'm here!🤦🏻‍♂️ Please tell me where I said to buy these NEW? I never said that. I said as a used car, let them depreciate! And when they hit $150, it would be a lot of car for the money. I'm sorry, I'm not a Porsche guy. 🤷 Sorry, just don't like a car that looks like every other Porsche on the road (GT cars excluded). Very ubiquitous. But depreciation can be a great friend. Just like LP Gallardos we're around $100-$120k the beginning of Covid (summer/fall 2020). For what one can get a late model Aston Martin V8 Vantage for, those dropped a lot as well. Especially if one of the Vantages is a manual. 👍

And the MC20 IS an exotic car vs a regular (non GT) 911. Just like the C8 Stingray is NOT an exotic.

Regarding your last notion, obv im a huge Porsche guy but I never saw em as an exotic, and I dont see how their GT counterparts suddenly make them one. Half the “exotic” is the body. Porshes dont really have that aggressive type body, like the wedge design of a Lambo. GT3 RS is more racecar than “exotic”.

Back
Top Bottom