\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Via renting the new Armada and Altima, I understand why ppl rock with Nissan.

Basically the in-between of the performance market. Rare to find an AWD sedan with 400hp and the "luxury" of an Infiniti. Def should've done slight refresh to make it kinda make sense

What’s wild is a new Armada before covid started at like 45k. A steal! I’m excited for the new one coming. the new QX80 is very well done

2DF91391-D3C8-40BB-8EBA-3153F7666238.jpeg

Copped a BMW for the weekends.
TBH I think the supra is one of the coolest, best designed production cars available right now

Its so unique looking, I love all the curves and the proportions for the body panels, especially that rear quarter panel

+ it doesn't hurt having the b48 in it :emoji_fire:

Someone in the comments basically summed it up, Lamborghini actually made a boring looking Lamborghini. Huracan looks much better IMO.

The Gallardo LPs look better. I feel this will look better once they start with the more performance oriented variants (Performante, STO versions). Until then, it will just be okay to me. Kinda has a McLaren GT look to it. Nothing outrageous.

Personally, whoever thought it would be great to unveil this car at The Quail in this color should be smacked. Such a boring color. Lamborghini is known for bold colors. Yes there is a green one floating online. Should have shown it in Viola Pasifae. Purple makes all cars look cooler. 👍

Curious what this will do to the Huracan Market. Last of the V10 means a well spec’d should hold value

They all will go up. Gallardos as well. Well, at least lower mile, well kept examples of the Pre-LP varieties. Some of those early cars are dogged and beat to death. The LP cars are already going up steadily. The lack of V10s will help all the prior cars go up.

The Gallardo LPs look better. I feel this will look better once they start with the more performance oriented variants (Performante, STO versions). Until then, it will just be okay to me. Kinda has a McLaren GT look to it. Nothing outrageous.

Personally, whoever thought it would be great to unveil this car at The Quail in this color should be smacked. Such a boring color. Lamborghini is known for bold colors. Yes there is a green one floating online. Should have shown it in Viola Pasifae. Purple makes all cars look cooler. 👍

Yeah I agree, this looks very tame for a Lambo. The performance trims should be more aggressive. Ive seen the green one, it does look better there, especially like the Italian flag colors in the trim.

Edit:

Ok I thought it was Italian flag color trim, just red. :lol:

Slightly better but still, I think its the headlights and hood that make it look tame. Its soft, kinda like the Urus refresh, the updated headlights isnt as aggressive.

That Temerario got kind of a 90s vibe to it, I like it. Not for the price i'm sure it's going to be though.

Its like the Countach Aventador they did. I just think Lambos are supposed to be aggressive and over the top (relatively speaking) in design. Its logo is a goddamn raging bull ffs. :lol:

I was planning on picking up a G80 M3 towards the end of the year, but now I’m leaning towards an E46 manual or E92 DCT. Thoughts on either as a DD? I’m aware of the maintenance/problems of each.

I'm sorry, I can't stand the freaking truck! Just when I thought that the Hummer EV was the stupidest, most pointless vehicle one could buy, Tesla comes along and says "hold my beer". 🤦🏻‍♂️ Buying one of these is solely for attention, because you ain't buying it for its AMAZING quality or craftsmanship. Freaking douche mobile. 😂😂

Naw, Tesla dumpster is all I see. I’m a firm believer that anyone that drives one of these is solely looking for attention. No way you can tell me that there isn’t a better looking and performing car at that price point.

Facts. It’s for the attention deprived.

This video really shows how awfully made it is. It is fast that’s about it.

Naw, Tesla dumpster is all I see. I’m a firm believer that anyone that drives one of these is solely looking for attention. No way you can tell me that there isn’t a better looking and performing car at that price point.
tough choice tbh
can't compete with the performance of the g80
the e46 is just cool af
but that e92 v8 is just as beautiful

While I still like the G80, it’s kind of numb feeling. It’s too much tech for me, which has me thinking of searching for a low mileage 2021 or 2022, which still had iDrive 7. The V8 in the E92 sounds damn good and it still has some creature comforts like a backup camera. E46 is the most raw of the 3, but most aesthetically pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom