\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm sorry, I can't stand the freaking truck! Just when I thought that the Hummer EV was the stupidest, most pointless vehicle one could buy, Tesla comes along and says "hold my beer". 🤦🏻‍♂️ Buying one of these is solely for attention, because you ain't buying it for its AMAZING quality or craftsmanship. Freaking douche mobile. 😂😂

people are basically paying $100k for a rc toy
MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain

397FA293-C9D0-418F-9C56-A56F5F5297F3.gif

Incredible!

Post pics/links of the device you used!!!!!

Picked up this cheap bissell on prime day for $130. A steal at the price and still decent value at msrp. Not many cheap carpet cleaners with steam capability so that was the draw for me

Doesn't have great suction but not a big deal if you aren't spraying a lot of water. I used as little water as I could and it only took a couple hours for the interior carpet to dry

I was wondering if any of you have ever had to file a complaint with Budget Rental Car due to an inconvenience. If so, what did they offer? I was initially told $200 and a 2-day rental, but then the supervisor said $250 was the final offer.

i was in the backseat of my buddys the other week and that LA sun was shining right through the Glass roof :lol: other passengers didn't understand why the roof was transparent and didn't block out sunlight
That is a huge problem with where the phone charger is, everyone complaining that the phone overheats instantly

Picked up this cheap bissell on prime day for $130. A steal at the price and still decent value at msrp. Not many cheap carpet cleaners with steam capability so that was the draw for me

Doesn't have great suction but not a big deal if you aren't spraying a lot of water. I used as little water as I could and it only took a couple hours for the interior carpet to dry
Thank you sir, been looking for one of these!

That’s not enough, this car will probably bottom out around 150k-160k and that will happen in another year or so

Definitely not enough. My buddy, who was interested in one (he has switched off of it and ordered a 2025 E-Ray convertible, the value for what you get is AMAZING) read on the MC20 boards, that one guy got a brand new car for 42% off sticker. Just over $200k so the sticker had to be well over 300k (the carbon options are OUTRAGEOUS in price).

Like I said, bad car to buy new, great to buy used when they hit the $150k-$160 range. And they definitely will.

There’s no way I’m paying $60k for a Kia, let alone $80k for the V9. Kia/Hyundai have serious issues and their cars depreciate too quickly to justify that kind of investment. The only real advantage they offer is the 10-year warranty, and that’s clearly necessary. That said, some of their models do have appealing designs and are packed with technology, which likely appeals to younger buyers.

Back
Top Bottom