\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I went to Austin for the weekend with some friends to float the San Marcos river. Out Airbnb was in De Valle, TX. Sunday I was awaken by what I thought was people street racing. Turns out I was 5 minutes down the road from Circuit of The Americas and a WEC(World Endurance Championship) race starting soon. I never been to an actual race of any kind so I hurried up and bought a ticket. I just missed the Mustang cup, but I was able to catch the Lamborghini cup and some of the actual WEC race.(It was hot as dog *** out there!)
IMG_8796.jpeg

IMG_8803.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8810.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
I was just walking around taking pictures and realized I was in line to sit in one of the cars..​

IMG_8808.jpeg

My big *** fit too!
EF5E2C3B-22F4-40D1-A02F-B360683EEF63.jpeg

They straight up told this guy he had on too much Ferrari gear for this tent. :lol:
IMG_8826.jpeg

For the boys
9441FF6E-2699-4491-9531-EDA547A03A69.jpeg

IMG_8843.jpeg

IMG_8848.jpeg

You forgot the E-Ray. All in all, with everything figured it, it's the best value performance car. AWD, 655hp, has basically factory headers, and rips off consistent 2.3-2.5 0-60 times. Plus it's got the widebody and sounds crazy with both the E-motors and V8 running at once. And it's the 5.5 which seems pretty bulletproof now. Not the high strung FPC motor. Can't wait for my friend's E-Ray to come in.

I still cant tell if its beautiful or ugly lol

I want to say its good looking, but then I see unflattering angles of this car.

It looks like a mashup of every Italian exotic but its American I still don't know how I feel about these.

That said, the car itself preforms incredible especially at that price point.

Me personally C7 > C8
It seems like it depends on what angle your looking at it from. From the front it and that 45 degree angle, it looks good. The side view, nope. The rear kinda wild too. Lowering it and dark colors help a LOT.

maybe we need a thread at this point.. this morning lol.. blocking employee of the month is nasty work 🤣

IMG_4433.jpeg
IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4434.jpeg
This one is flagrant since it's a reserved spot, but turn this into one of those places where people take pics of cars over the line at the back of the parking lot with no other cars nearby (which this is close to being).

I’ve needed a daily for quite sometime now and out of the long list of cars I want I decided it was gonna be one of these three

Raptor R
Shelby Baja F 250
CyberTruck

Today I made the Second biggest mistake of my life lol …. Pics to follow

sheesh those wheels look wonderful congrats on purchase

Thank you, my friend!

23k?! Did that guy just put the car in the garage and fall asleep? Sheesh. Congrats bro. The 996 values are starting to rise. Was always that stepchild that no one cared for but for now they're finally being appreciated by enthusiasts.

It seems as if most of these owners have several cars in their collection. The same way with us and our shoes. There's only so much time in a day for us wear all of our shoes and drive these cars.

Ryan Friedman is a GREAT PLACE!! I made it a stop of 3 places in LI when I went to JFK to pick my wife up from the airport last year. Went to RFMC, then Lamborghini Long Island then AutoSport Design in Huntington! Actually got loads of stories from Ryan's dad who was there at the shop in Glen Cove. Super great people! Even gave me a hat for my trip home. 🙏👍

PXL_20230816_014338184.jpg

Sadly was hoping to see the two 996 GT3 RS they imported but they had sent them to Monterey for car week. Would have loved to see the white/blue car. No worries. They had some nice stuff.

I love to hear that. They're a great group of guys. I am always amazed by what they find. They curate the best of the best. I look forward to doing more business with them in the near future. I want a 997 GT3 or possibly a 993 Turbo next.

Back
Top Bottom