\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 2 cents on EVs from someone who loves V8s. My very first car was a black 95 Camaro z28. Loved it but sold it after about 200k miles. Fast forward ordered my 2011 Camaro SS back then and love it too. Wifey was daily driving driving a Rover for 9 years.(lucky if we got 15mpg)One of my colleagues had me test drive his Tesla model 3 and the instant torque was crazy. Ended up gettting Tesla solar and later a model y performance for wifey and 6 months later I copped a long range model 3 from a friend at work. (Immediately downloaded the acceleration boost) Now that we charge for free at home and have been using free supercharger miles for over a year and a half paying for gas is painful. My wife drove my Camaro last week because one of the kids took the her Tesla and she was complaining about how slow it was 🤣. The Camaro also feels really slow to me now but it sounds great! As for range…. We have road tripped from SoCal to Washington state and back in the Y and had no issues with Tesla supercharger infrastructure and charged for free. Would have been about 2k in gas if we took the rover . Elon has lost his mind so probably won’t be buying any more teslas but we love ours. Will probably cop a rivian or a lucid in a few years As for gas cars I would love to have and RS6 or a Z06 for a weekend car but ain’t gonna happen with college to pay for….. and guys don’t forget the only real maintenance costs are wheels and tires …
IMG_7586.jpeg

Last edited:
My 2 cents on EVs from someone who loves V8s. My very first car was a black 95 Camaro z28. Loved it but sold it after about 200k miles. Fast forward ordered my 2011 Camaro SS back then and love it too. Wifey was daily driving driving a Rover for 9 years.(lucky if we got 15mpg)One of my colleagues had me test drive his Tesla model 3 and the instant torque was crazy. Ended up gettting Tesla solar and later a model y performance for wifey and 6 months later I copped a long range model 3 from a friend at work. (Immediately downloaded the acceleration boost) Now that we charge for free at home and have been using free supercharger miles for over a year and a half paying for gas is painful. My wife drove my Camaro last week because one of the kids took the her Tesla and she was complaining about how slow it was 🤣. The Camaro also feels really slow to me now but it sounds great! As for range…. We have road tripped from SoCal to Washington state and back in the Y and had no issues with Tesla supercharger infrastructure and charged for free. Would have been about 2k in gas if we took the rover . Elon has lost his mind so probably won’t be buying any more teslas but we love ours. Will probably cop a rivian or a lucid in a few years As for gas cars I would love to have and RS6 or a Z06 for a weekend car but ain’t gonna happen with college to pay for….. and guys don’t forget the only real maintenance costs are wheels and tires …
IMG_7586.jpeg

Synergy Green is such an AMAZING color!!! 👏👏👏

Thank you Sir! Was about to order black with black stripes and then I saw synergy green in person dazzling in the sun and was like that’s the one….

Ford had a similar color, Gotta Have It Green. A really sharp pearly green that's amazing in the sun.
Screenshot_20240901-160451~2.png

Fun fact, some guy had his new Ford GT ordered in that color, at $30k when he ordered it. 👍 ONE WORD.....AMAZING!!
render-images.jpeg

render-images (1).jpeg

render-images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
I am using free supercharger miles so far from when I copped and from referrals…. At home I charge for free. Eventually when my supercharger miles run out it will still be cheaper to charge than pay for gas. My dual motor model 3 handles better than my Camaro too. Still keeping the Camaro because nothing sounds better than that V8 rumble

1 small little truck i saw in Astoria last night 🤭 & 1 stolen bike that's been sitting there chillin for a day now in my neighborhood. Allegedly a bike gang jumped someone nearby & dumped it here 🤷‍♂️. It's 9 at night now and it's still there. Cops were called late last night but never showed up...NYPD at it's finest.
20240831_202310.jpg
20240901_112810.jpg
20240901_112814.jpg
20240901_112825.jpg

"We wanted to let you know that at 11:22 pm, the station time rate set by the property owner increases from $0.80/Hr to $1.06/Hr"

See what I mean? Obviously that ain't a huge deal but this is just the start. Fellas we gotta stop falling for scams so easily

Found this super rare deadstock Renntech CF spoiler for my wagon, me and my youngest busted a turn around flex to Carlsbad to grab it..6 hours each way but def worth it
Shot up to the OC to crash at my boys house who has my old E55 sedan, met up with his other homie, then hit South OC C & C.
I ain't been in a few years this thing has gotten insanely huge with people and exotics.
Shot back to AZ after that. Bummed I couldn't bring my wagon it needs new CV boots on both sides had to bring out the wifeys Durango

IMG_6207 Large.jpeg

IMG_6220 Large.jpeg

IMG_6289 Large.jpeg

IMG_6237 Large.jpeg

IMG_6245 Large.jpeg

IMG_6244 Large.jpeg

IMG_6240 Large.jpeg

I usually run Toyos which come out to like 800 for a pair but just ordered a pair of gladiator xcomp at lets see how they compare, way cheaper still 10 ply and some racers run em so that gave me confidence

4AFCA606-3D95-4F2F-ACEC-B54D3EE8449A.jpeg

Got around to pulling out the spare from the trunk. Wrapped in a 2005 Dunlop :lol:

Almost perfect condition which works out great since one of the rims started peeling and needs refinished

Going to swap these two the next time I need new tires

1BDA0C4A-D227-48D2-8FF2-BE5006F23C84.jpeg

Last edited:
I usually run Toyos which come out to like 800 for a pair but just ordered a pair of gladiator xcomp at lets see how they compare, way cheaper still 10 ply and some racers run em so that gave me confidence
I was gonna go with some open country MT but then settled on some Yokohama geo landers because they look more aggressive without the weight. The dude at the tire shop sold me on some Toyo RT Trails tho.
IMG_5333.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom