\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah I know range sport maintenance prices are ridic, but from reading forums they seem solid as long as you stay on top of maintenance, not in the shop every week. I figure I'd do a bank account just for that.

Yeah I know range sport maintenance prices are ridic, but from reading forums they seem solid as long as you stay on top of maintenance, not in the shop every week. I figure I'd do a bank account just for that.
yeah alot of people told me the same thing about the caddy, the 2 bmw, and 550 that they stay in the shop and maintence is a b outside of warranty. Ive never had any problem with any of them outside of a girl not tightening my gas cap and having bmw reset the light. After a little more research its seems the range sport has some offroading capabilities as does the lr4 still gonna do some more homework and thats not to saying I'm not taking considerations from this board either just want to hear it all 

Last edited:

*Paging airspider77*

Whats the best way to fix this?

Wet sand then paint?
Where can i get car paint?

You're missing paint and its down to the bare metal bro.

You need to repaint that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty much.

The only isssue I have with that RR Sport is the interior....

The back seats are stupidly uncomfortable, and the front dash leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion.

The V8 supercharged is a nice drive though.

I'd still take a Disco 4 over a RR Sport any day of the week.

I recently bought my wife an 2012 LR4 hse/disco 4. 4year 50000 bumper to bumper warranty. Extended warranty is an option. Sick 4 wheel drive modes sand/gravel. Mud. Rain and snow , rocks., street Wife loves the visibility

:lol: Word. I've driven the Chally multiple times, damn near just bought one a few months ago.

If you didn't enjoy driving it, then you drove it wrong. You haven't driven a Challenger unless you drove an R/T and up.

I'm at the crossroads now though. I'm deciding between a Challenger R/T or an S2000 with 30k miles

Both are amazing cars imo and "dream cars" from my childhood.

You clearly don't know much about cars if you just said your deciding between a Challenger or S2000

You are buying on looks

The Range Sport is small on the inside. The interior is kinda cheap of the price and the Range doesn't have great reliability. Even under warranty you might be driving a Loaner more than your whip as soon as year two. Buying one used is even worse.

Range Rovers are perfectly reliable, but like any newer car, I wouldn't own one out of warranty. You can get a great lease on a leftover 2013 right now so that may be a good option. They are fantastic trucks and drive like a dream. I had an 06 HSE and I'm looking into getting a 2013 HSE in the next couple of months. The only thing holding me back is the gas mileage (if you do a lot of highway driving, it's not bad, but if you live in the city like me it's absolutely brutal).

:lol: Word. I've driven the Chally multiple times, damn near just bought one a few months ago.

If you didn't enjoy driving it, then you drove it wrong. You haven't driven a Challenger unless you drove an R/T and up.

I'm at the crossroads now though. I'm deciding between a Challenger R/T or an S2000 with 30k miles

You clearly don't know much about cars if you just said your deciding between a Challenger or S2000

You are buying on looks

Yeah that whole actually being able to fit in your car comfortably and having a functional back seat snd trunk is irrelevant.

You are buying on looks

Yeah that whole actually being able to fit in your car comfortably and having a functional back seat snd trunk is irrelevant.

Is this a question?

Challenger no doubt b.

The Challenger is pretty much the official car of NT

S2000 is a much better car overall

how? like 5 people on NT like the challenger and just last year it was me and someone else as the only people :lol:

most of NT is into imports.

im glad some people are starting to like/love the challenger is a sweet ride. nice old school look and dat hemi :pimp:

You are buying on looks

:lol: So I don't know much about cars if I have a certain taste?

I can't like two completely different cars?

What If I said I was deciding between a Benz and a Porsche? A Range Rover Sport and a Ford F-150? What would you have said then?

Am I still buying based on looks? Or do I just have versatile taste?

I've DRIVEN both cars. Both manual transmission. OF COURSE its about looks when it comes down to it. I wouldn't want either one if they were ugly **** buckets. Whens the last time you saw someone buying an ugly car by choice?

I like them both equally for different reasons.

You're a JDM guy and I can tell. You drive a BRZ/FRS (whichever) and have been against "da hemmz" from what I can see in this thread.
Your opinion is biased, and for the wrong reasons. Thus making your opinion on it irrelevant.

You seem to only dislike the Chally because its American.

I AM a car guy. And my appreciation for different kinds of cars shows that. You seem to be one dimensional. Are YOU a car guy? Or are you a JDM guy?

The Challenger is pretty much the official car of NT

S2000 is a much better car overall

how? like 5 people on NT like the challenger and just last year it was me and someone else as the only people :lol:

most of NT is into imports.

im glad some people are starting to like/love the challenger is a sweet ride. nice old school look and dat hemi :pimp:

:lol: That was you and me last year. I think I remember, you want to buy one after graduation right?

Last edited:
Range Rovers are perfectly reliable, but like any newer car, I wouldn't own one out of warranty. You can get a great lease on a leftover 2013 right now so that may be a good option. They are fantastic trucks and drive like a dream. I had an 06 HSE and I'm looking into getting a 2013 HSE in the next couple of months. The only thing holding me back is the gas mileage (if you do a lot of highway driving, it's not bad, but if you live in the city like me it's absolutely brutal).

I'm liking the new 2014 RRS. With 3 kids still in carseats/boosters the LR4 was a no brainier since it has a real third row to seat 7 and Even i can fit in the very back at 6'2. Might get my wife a RRS later down the line when the kids are older and out if car seats or maybe see what they do with the 5th gen disco/lr5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom