\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It seems as if a lot of people like the styling and specs of the Challenger. But if given the opportunity to pick they would likely choose something else.

Ill take a challenger over a charger to be honest.

I feel like it kept its old school look :smokin

But there's at least 5-6 cars I would take over the challenger.

Bought my wife a 2010 VW CC yesterday. We both liked the styling on that model rather than the newer. Very dope car.

Nice car. NicE lady :pimp:

Would cop for my woman.. too underpowered to be my daily but visually I like the CC alot inside and out
Thanks bruh. She really likes it. The styling is definitely nice inside and out. It has black interior, really looks like an A4 or A6 on the inside.

saw an older srt8 charger yesterday. car looked mean as hell......til he passed me and I saw his aftermarket rims with some super scrawny tires in the back.

Has anyone in here plastidipped their car? I'm looking to do my Camaro in Matte Black at the end of the summer. Already have a vinyl wrap on the hood, roof, and partially on the trunk but I want the entire thing black now. Process looks pretty simple and is DIY and a helluva lot cheaper than getting the whole car wrapped. Already researched dipyourcar.com and can basically get the entire kit with paint for about $400.

Has anyone in here plastidipped their car? I'm looking to do my Camaro in Matte Black at the end of the summer. Already have a vinyl wrap on the hood, roof, and partially on the trunk but I want the entire thing black now. Process looks pretty simple and is DIY and a helluva lot cheaper than getting the whole car wrapped. Already researched dipyourcar.com and can basically get the entire kit with paint for about $400.

its worth a shot, they have a forum with lots of people giving tips and posting pics. thousands of cars.

What color is your Camaro?

Ive seen tons of people with DIY'd plasti dipped whips.

They look like absolute crap. Not one car has looked even remotely good. Its just very uneven.

It's red. Here's an old pic

Actually found an authorized dipper in WPB recommended by DYC so I'll probably just take it to them, going to be too hot to do it outside this summer anyway.

Just found a pic of a black matte one on those forums and it looks gorgeous. Will post pics when I finally get it done.

Last edited:

Ive seen tons of people with DIY'd plasti dipped whips.

They look like absolute crap. Not one car has looked even remotely good. Its just very uneven.

probably because they did it wrong or just used cans.

if you are committed to do it right it looks amazing. some kid some friends know did his whip matte white and heard nothing but good things.

It's red. Here's an old pic

Actually found an authorized dipper in WPB recommended by DYC so I'll probably just take it to them, going to be too hot to do it outside this summer anyway.

Just found a pic of a black matte one on those forums and it looks gorgeous. Will post pics when I finally get it done.

how much are they gonna charge you for the job? :nerd:

Waiting to hear back from them. I had to send an email, also asked if I could just buy the paint off the site which comes to about $156 for 3 gallons and just have them do the paint job itself. Will update when I get a response.

dip your car has a youtube page where you can see examples. I've liked the outcome of some of the vids and the biggest plus is that it's removable.

from what I remember reading, plastidip is a pain in the *** to keep clean. the way it's textured makes it so that it grabs and holds onto every spec of dirt, dust, etc. if you get one of those professional sprayers to do it, i'd imagine it'd come out nice and even though.

Plasti is not bad for wheels but if I were to do the whole car I'd wrap cuz if u don't do the plasti n even thick coats it will be a real SOB to get off.. We're talkin prob 10+hrs for a whole car I'd guestimate based on how long the wheels take.

I know a dude with a matte black wrapped camaro... Kinda wish I didn't or I'd jack his whole steez lol

The SS maro is faster than da hemi r/t for less money... I jus like the look of the mopars better

If I found a sweet deal on a SS tho I wouldn't eem be mad.

I'm finding the 2009 srt8s for 30k all day... The beast within is rising up...

Last edited:
^^ If you can wait the Z28 is back and will be slotted in between the SS and ZL1 and it is going to have the LS7 with 500hp which is a beast of a motor....

If you can wait even longer the Camaro is being redesigned for 2015 MY on the Cadillac ATS platform which will make it lighter and more compact....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom