\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Here's my baby:

Last edited:
I wanted the FRS/BRZ but im afraid they will turn to be a teenage girl car.

You should buy what you like, n not be insecure because of what people u don't even know think of you :lol:

I was also considering buying a BRZ in August, but now I'd rather just get 1LT Camaro, it has way more power, space and a smoother ride since the RS package tires are big and grippy, all for the same price.

I don't even need a V8 really, wouldn't mind it of course, but that would kill my pocket with gas since I drive 500 miles a week :x. that and idk why i would spend 30k+ on a domestic car, when the g37 & is350 are under 40k...better value for the money i would think...

You should buy what you like, n not be insecure because of what people u don't even know think of you :lol:

I was also considering buying a BRZ in August, but now I'd rather just get 1LT Camaro, it has way more power, space and a smoother ride since the RS package tires are big and grippy, all for the same price.

I don't even need a V8 really, wouldn't mind it of course, but that would kill my pocket with gas since I drive 500 miles a week :x. that and idk why i would spend 30k+ on a domestic car, when the g37 & is350 are under 40k...better value for the money i would think...

Oh lol idc what other people think its what I think. Im good with my slammed civic for now really think of buying a tl type s

i dont get caught up in the "girl car" crap

:smokin, monday should like this lil clip

i prob got the lowest HP in this thread an by NT opinion im sure they think Jetta is a girl car

i see a lot of dudes drive em of all gens

same with civics, scions, etc

matter fact now that i think about it im a poser with a female car, well i be damn..........

bout to go outside an debadge the mkVI, i aint worried bout nothin though

ftr i appreciate all cars.......i love the charger. this point in my life, this is what it is.

Last edited:
i dont get caught up in the "girl car" crap

i prob got the lowest HP in this thread an by NT opinion im sure they think Jetta is a girl car

i see a lot of dudes drive em of all gens

same with civics, scions, etc
Not a big fan of VDubs but damn. Stop trying to bring me to the dark side lol I play with Hondas. 

quick question

anyone ever seen the ice pack method of debading a car?

i might try that instead.......just found it browsing on youtube

Last edited:
Nyhockeyref93 the Srt Jeep is best car in this thread hands down... I can't wait to pick one up cash... It's just hard to find a clean one with all the options in my area. Also sifting through all of the fake ones SMFH...

Last edited:
i assume woudl work fine, i know people who just ripped them off. at least the ice would stiffen the glue or w/e is under neath

worth a try

quick question

anyone ever seen the ice pack method of debading a car?

i might try that instead.......just found it browsing on youtube

That method seems too abrasive. I forgot the name of what I used, but it was a Goo Gone-type solution that was safe for paint/automobiles/etc. Just used that while letting it sit for awhile. Used a heat gun & some fishing line to get everything off. I'm a bit cautious about any foreign chemicals so I ended-up waxing the car just to 'seal' it again...

When you do it for looks, you sacrifice FUNCTIONALITY. Your tires wear out faster/uneven wear. I've seen vids of slammed cars losing control in traffic because of being so slammed (of course this is not gonna happen to everyone). Now do you understand?

Vids?

When you do it for looks, you sacrifice FUNCTIONALITY. Your tires wear out faster/uneven wear. I've seen vids of slammed cars losing control in traffic because of being so slammed (of course this is not gonna happen to everyone). Now do you understand?

Vids?

If you slam your ride for looks before you bag it for functionality, you belong in the fools wildin thinking they doing it thread

Improperly installed setups can lead to complete brake failure

Back
Top Bottom