\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Here's my baby:

Well hello there fellow SRT Jeep owner and red site member. :smile:

If you slam your ride for looks before you bag it for functionality, you belong in the fools wildin thinking they doing it thread

Improperly installed setups can lead to complete brake failure

Yes cause things breaking only happens to stanced cars :rolleyes

If you push a car way past what its intended to take, things will happen. From crazy camber to too much power

Nyhockeyref93 the Srt Jeep is best car in this thread hands down... I can't wait to pick one up cash... It's just hard to find a clean one with all the options in my area. Also sifting through all of the fake ones SMFH...

Thanks, yea you got to look closely, I could tell you what to look for, I've seen it all, mine was supercharged. Blew a ******, blew a motor lol. Been through it all. Most ones out there are modded at least with basic bolt ons

Thanks, yea you got to look closely, I could tell you what to look for, I've seen it all, mine was supercharged. Blew a ******, blew a motor lol. Been through it all. Most ones out there are modded at least with basic bolt ons

Yeah that would be great... Other than the interior, engine and break set up what should I look for to avoid a good clone?

Thanks guys! My friends and I installrd everything. And the black is not matte. It is carbon fiber (whole hood and trunk) will be getting a carbon lip and other carbon pieces soon

-UNDFT-

Burlington VT isn't far from CT. I got co workers who go all the time for weekend trips. Maybe I'll try some wine an cheese while I'm up there. Really though. I'll hit him up for a quote first.

Last edited:
Old Audi an old lex. Got rid of both money pits.

Oh ok. How you liking the VW?

I see them and I've liked the new bodies. How would you say it compared to your two older cars comfort/driving wise? (I figure its cheaper)

WRB to me is too dope.

Ohh and the white rims on my boys 04 are xxr 527s . Im looking at flat black xtremes, rays.

-UNDFT-

Bro subaru a are dope.. I had a lot of fun with my 07 but the feel of the brz is diff.. I love it.. 200 hp is enough for me.. Plus I like to drive and this thing corners so good. Can't wait to go on 18s and meatier tires to really grip ... Iam gonna get rear, front strut bars, coils, arm bars, braces and tighten up even more.. Iam gonna remove rear seats ( I never have anyone in the back) and its 40lbs that can be freed up :smile:.

-UNDFT-

Oh ok. How you liking the VW?

I see them and I've liked the new bodies. How would you say it compared to your two older cars comfort/driving wise? (I figure its cheaper)

i like it a lot actually, gripe................audio quality could be better. ill work on that later.

i needed something that took regular gas and was a commuter, clean styling with a tad of luxury feel to it. jetta fit the bill. test drive one man.........you wont want a civic, corrola, sentra...best in its class if ya ask me, chevy cruze? yea that thing doesnt look cool to me sorry, dodge dart, focus? im good.....also if you think the jetta is small.......im 6'1" 200lb+ bodybuilder an i got plenty of room an comfort

i also love the sound of the 2.5se engine an its dead reliable platform......2014 changes are upon us an will be in full detail soon, i never like to get first year of something new an also cpo is way to go

with simple mods the mkVI looks great imo.......will age well

i just debadged it. hair dryer, fishing line, turtle wax bug and tar remover, paper towels.

cant wait to do my wheel and tire combo.

o an if anyone tells you its a girl car...............i actually get a lot of compliments, from females an im not even anywhere near close to my build bein done. i just keep it REAL clean. be surprised what some black magic on the wheels can do for your car on a beautiful summer day with clean alloys even if they are stock.

like i said test it out man.........it damn for sure isnt da hemi or bmw or all the other cool cars in the thread but take pride in your car an make it stand out. i will ride this out an upgrade to a3 sedan in future.

pros with jetta

looks good, cheap to insure, cheap gas, cool community, lots of little things to make it stand out. the more $ you got the better

o yea i also ordered a full LED interior set

to be honest you can make the jetta look like a lil audi easy. i plan to order LED tinted tails in the future also but even the LED daytime running lights make the cars appearance look fresh for a mere 30 bucks an plug an play installation with no error

you cant beat this classy lil whip for under 20k (i got used off lease, low miles great deal)

WATERFEST 19 is coming up real soon in NJ real big vw/audi event

if youre interested you should def check it out to give youreself an even better idea of the possibilites, culture and cool folks

Last edited:
www.rubber-wrap.com

I'm bout to check this guy out......wanna know what NT thinks first......

Alternative to vinyl wrap. Waaaay cheaper.

you can get the vinyl the same price as that rubber even cheaper if you search around.

now if thats installed for that price than thats hell of a deal. :smh: $700 to change the color of your car

Thanks guys! Yes the carbon trunk is very light, about 3-4 pounds lighter than stock. The brz stock parts are already pretty light, but the carbon look to me is :smile: . I have a buddy who works for VIS if anyone is looking fot any parts.

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom