\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

About Jets....

The most common Jet used is a citation XLS all those people with that G V talk be lying most if the time. The XLS is only 3,400 and hour while the G V is 8.5k an hour. If we talking buying them for fun then you have to be really into aviation or travel so often it's worth it. Most jets are leased to own. 6.5MM for an XLS used is not a crazy price but I would have to be going to a deal that grosses me the cost of the jet.

I hear you on that 6.5m. But what about the maintenance costs? Cabin crew? Hangar costs? Annual upkeep?

All the up keep is a non issue when you are making deals that will pay you in the range of the cost of the jet. Not many make that type of money so they lease. It's more than possible to afford though.

Random but Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance is this weekend and a rally group of supercars are starting off here. Will be surrounded by beautiful cars the next 3 days, they all head to Pebble Beach on Friday.
5bemq0.jpg

2a8lpft.jpg

2dnxwj.jpg

That is still the plan from what I understand though it isn't as big of a deal anymore since the 4-series M-Sport Edition has been revealed already.

New AM Vanquish Volante & CC100 Speedster and some limited edition Mulsanne are supposed to make an appearance as well.

Last edited:
Random but Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance is this weekend and a rally group of supercars are starting off here. Will be surrounded by beautiful cars the next 3 days, they all head to Pebble Beach on Friday.

I'll be down there Saturday for a rally that's taking part. Bunch of exotics including a Veryron Pur Blanc, a few RR, Aventadors and others. I can't wait!

On another note I finally got some new struts installed after having the OG ones in for 15 years. Looks like I'm ready to go off road lol. Got new tires, axles, and brakes. My wallet is $1600 lighter :smh:

Last edited:
Got offered to buy an aston martin vantage from a rapper that needs some cash, its a 2009. Just went and drove it and think I'm gonna hold out for a 458 if I add a 2 seater to the fleet

Why u puttin offroad upgrades on thier? Do u have alotta kids? Tahoe imo would be better so she ca park easier
Thats the style she likes.  Shes had off road upgrades on past autos.  We live in alaska so its a common interest here, not to mention she's a pretty good driver so parking isnt an issue. 

oh nice. dont forget to post pics after. you going for a big lift? what size tires?
Oh no nothing too crazy man.  Maybe a minor lift.  Prob 20 inch wheels and some beefy tires and call it a day, she likes the look more or less and rather put her funds toward atv's.  Our disposable car money goes to my supra and slowly making my suby a autocross monster haha. 

Back
Top Bottom