\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

buy the vinyl for about $50 and do it yourself.
man i would but i dont wanna eff it up 
laugh.gif

c63 is 1/3 of the way done. finished one side basically. gonna do the hood tomorrow, then the other side of the car, then finish the roof, trunk, and bumpers by this weekend. just really worried about the front bumper at this point. also still have to black out all the chrome window trims before i put them back on.

thinking about doing the roof in gloss black and then getting some gloss black 19's and either blue or yellow calipers.

I don't care for boats. Jets is a yes and are actually more affordable then people think. Killed it today on all that apple stock. First quarter of 2014 should be good.

Guess I'm the only boat dude up in here.  But yo, more affordable than ppl think?  U not talking bout the cessna citation x/global express/g650/BBJs are u?  

nah he's talknbout da airbus b.

A380_On_Ground.JPG

:lol: jk.........8

c63 is 1/3 of the way done. finished one side basically. gonna do the hood tomorrow, then the other side of the car, then finish the roof, trunk, and bumpers by this weekend. just really worried about the front bumper at this point. also still have to black out all the chrome window trims before i put them back on.

thinking about doing the roof in gloss black and then getting some gloss black 19's and either blue or yellow calipers.

Nice. Haven't figured out how to get the front bumper off?...Red or orange calipers would look sweet also.

I haven't even looked into taking the front bumper off. I know I can probably get it off eventually, but I think it'd be an absolute pain in the *** and then trying to get it back would be equally terrible. the trouble with the bumper is going to be all the vents on the sides and all the crazy curvatures and whatnot. I might have found a new technique today though when I was doing the rear fender which runs all along the roof to the hood. it was the longest piece I'll have to do, but I tried something new today and it worked wonders. made the whole piece relatively easy.

I thought about doing red calipers, but it just seems almost too cliché now. wanna go with something a little different. I figured I could do yellow and it'd go well with my steelers license plate frame though. :smokin

I haven't even looked into taking the front bumper off. I know I can probably get it off eventually, but I think it'd be an absolute pain in the *** and then trying to get it back would be equally terrible. the trouble with the bumper is going to be all the vents on the sides and all the crazy curvatures and whatnot. I might have found a new technique today though when I was doing the rear fender which runs all along the roof to the hood. it was the longest piece I'll have to do, but I tried something new today and it worked wonders. made the whole piece relatively easy.

I thought about doing red calipers, but it just seems almost too cliché now. wanna go with something a little different. I figured I could do yellow and it'd go well with my steelers license plate frame though. :smokin

Orange would be tough as hell.

Looks good man.  I gotta give you props on sticking with it, I can already tell I'd just take it into a shop
laugh.gif
.  I think yellow calipers would look nice, ever since seeing the yellow ones on the Murcielago in Dark Knight, I've wanted to get them on a car
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1281738347_605409f969_z.jpg

you make me want to wrap mine in all flat black man.

Looks good man.  I gotta give you props on sticking with it, I can already tell I'd just take it into a shop :lol: .  I think yellow calipers would look nice, ever since seeing the yellow ones on the Murcielago in Dark Knight, I've wanted to get them on a car :lol: :pimp: ...

there's been times where I've almost just said eff it and convinced myself I like the silver, but I've never had anything other than a silver car (well before I bought my 5 series as a daily driver a couple months ago) so I just decided to keep going through with the project. the car is kinda in pieces now and I haven't driven it since may 29 with the exception of when I went to get my front lip installed. I finally feel like it's getting close to being done now though.

I'll probably play around with photoshop before deciding on a caliper color.

Last edited:
do u even own a car?

:rofl:

Of course I do fam. Nothing worth posting, but how would I get to work without a car?

Unlike you, im not really concerned with what other NT'ers think about me or how deep they think my pockets are :lol: :lol: I'm more than comfortable with where i'm at.

You have shown female tendencies in the few times you have posted in this thread. You also seem like you have some deeply rooted emotional issues you need to take care of. I wish you well in that regard :lol:

not worth the reply. back to the cars.

Agreed. Leave that bad attitude at home and let's enjoy the whips that are being posted.

Looking good so far :smokin

We actually stayed in the Grand Mayan in San Jose del Cabo. It is about a 15 minute drive to San Lucas, but we liked it since it was more chill and laid back over there. They are building up more so on that end since San Lucas is so crowded now. The Grand Mayan actually have plans for this huge resort to open in like 4-5 years that they were showing the blueprints and models of. We were about a 5 minute walk to the large golf course that is over there as well if you into golfing. People were nice and it was quiet over there. Had a balcony with a splash pool and the whole inside was glass with the waterfall shower coming out the ceiling
smokin.gif
When it was lit up at night it was definitely nice.

The breakfast/lunch/dinner was great in this place and decently priced. Swim up bar in the middle of the pools with 2 for 1 happy drinks (12-1pm & 2-3pm). It was actually a gift from my grandparents for my honeymoon, but we definitely plan on going back.

I actually met a guy who was a doctor from VA and he and his wife were selling their house and moving down to Cabo! Said if you can reinvent yourself into something that is needed down there, you can live like a king. That is easy to say coming from a doctor though, haha. Although he told me since I am in IT, I can work from anywhere, which for the most part is very true.
Yea I stayed on the San Jose side twice and the San Lucas side once. San Lucas is def the party side while San Jose is for relaxing so just depends on the type of trip. U def need to go again tho even tho I know it ain't a 2 hr flight for u like it is for me

:rofl:

Of course I do fam. Nothing worth posting, but how would I get to work without a car?

Unlike you, im not really concerned with what other NT'ers think about me or how deep they think my pockets are :lol: :lol: I'm more than comfortable with where i'm at.

You have shown female tendencies in the few times you have posted in this thread. You also seem like you have some deeply rooted emotional issues you need to take care of. I wish you well in that regard :lol:

:lol: dude PM'ed...
"go mod your scion and get off my knob."

Yea I stayed on the San Jose side twice and the San Lucas side once. San Lucas is def the party side while San Jose is for relaxing so just depends on the type of trip. U def need to go again tho even tho I know it ain't a 2 hr flight for u like it is for me

Yea it is a hike from VA over, and last time we did a red-eye flight from LA to DC and it was :x

We love that place though and will definitely be back. I guess when I do, I will look for you chilling on the largest yacht there docked :lol:

Yea it is a hike from VA over, and last time we did a red-eye flight from LA to DC and it was
sick.gif

We love that place though and will definitely be back. I guess when I do, I will look for you chilling on the largest yacht there docked
laugh.gif
lol i guess u must think I'm gonna invest in the next google type tech start up early or get married to the heiress of a billion dollar publishing fortune that I party with from time to time before ur next cabo trip. I'll be good in the fastest jet ski out there tho. And even tho its hella nice there, would u really wanna live out there if u seriously thinking bout the moving there idea

lol i guess u must think I'm gonna invest in the next google type tech start up early or get married to the heiress of a billion dollar publishing fortune that I party with from time to time before ur next cabo trip. I'll be good in the fastest jet ski out there tho. And even tho its hella nice there, would u really wanna live out there if u seriously thinking bout the moving there idea

Nah we would never really consider the permanent move there, but a vacation home would be nice for sure and just rent it out from time to time to people needing a place to crash. Gotta leave some places to just be the get away spot and not stay there or else they will become boring as well.

When start the company up, just hire me as the CTO and we can be out there chilling too. Or if you marry the heiress, let me know. I can come out there and pop a bottle in celebration on your yacht...and have some jet ski races in the down time :smokin :lol:

About Jets....

The most common Jet used is a citation XLS all those people with that G V talk be lying most if the time. The XLS is only 3,400 and hour while the G V is 8.5k an hour. If we talking buying them for fun then you have to be really into aviation or travel so often it's worth it. Most jets are leased to own. 6.5MM for an XLS used is not a crazy price but I would have to be going to a deal that grosses me the cost of the jet.

Back
Top Bottom