\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Young Hollywood doesn't look that big or tall. Just statin the obvious. How Rick Ross fit in one back around Aston Martin Music I have no idea.

Just like shaq fit in that Buick lol. Was it a vantage or a drop db9? I'm 280 and 6'1 and its not a good look for me getting in and out of that it almost lotus / 350 z small if you get the drop or volante. Funny thing thou his maserati has the same length as the rapide ,so if the gt is the same size as astons Sedan you know their coupes are smaller.

Last edited:
You're same height as me but you're D-Bo from Friday big. A lot of cars gonna be tight.

You're same height as me but you're D-Bo from Friday big. A lot of cars gonna be tight.

Yeah wide body over here built like a taller micheal turner . But believe it or not my z4 I have no problems whipping or even my daily driver the 328 I guess it just the design and shape of the cockpit but I would only buy the vantage if it was a deal price and for me and the wife to drive on the weekends

Young Hollywood doesn't look that big or tall. Just statin the obvious. How Rick Ross fit in one back around Aston Martin Music I have no idea.
Yea, love being 5'10 and 165-170 lbs, fit in all cars.  Only time I ever wished for more height is like when 1 of my nba homies just got his 5 yr/80mil contract this summer and thats not counting shoe deal etc.  If i had that much guaranteed to me I'd be getting that miami mansion and a boat or 2.

As far as the vantage, I doubt I'll take it off his hands unless he offers me crackhead price for it.  Don't really want a 2 seater for the fleet too bad right now.  I am thinking bout upgrading my 1 sedan in the fleet tho.  Got 08 s550 and thinking bout trading it in for the 2014 s550 after watching this video.  Airbags in the seatbelts haha, lota my models wouldn't need to use their fake **** as airbags no more.  But yea this would be my 1 whip in the fleet to get driven in since backseat is where it's at, I'll prolly see if one of my cuzos will do the driving duties while he he waits for his rap career to take off lol.  

Guys, I cant decide between an S2k or a TL Type S.

As you DD? Type S. Somewhere to fit yambs.

:smh: I was thinking about copping a previous gen S550 too, but that thing makes it look so outdated now. Benz maintenance or reliability ain't even as wild as people like to make it out to be when I look into it.

If your going to mod it then....S2k for sure

:smh: I was thinking about copping a previous gen S550 too, but that thing makes it look so outdated now. Benz maintenance or reliability ain't even as wild as people like to make it out to be when I look into it.

Honestly I'd rather Kswap an EG bubble but due to me not being able to use the garage and I park on the street at night, also living in a high honda theif area we all know I cant do that. I love hondas, I just cant get exactly what I want......yet. finding a 6 speed Type s in black with not too many miles is hard to find. Got the honda H tatted on my leg lol hate if yall want. I do, and will always have a spot for Hondas. I look at these old guys with their old camaros at car shows and Im just like well, thats me in 40 years except ill be driving around in a boosted k series eg lmao

Last edited:
John Wall?
nerd.gif
Yea we still haven't celebrated on that yet since he been busy with his china tour and other obligations with adidas.  I told him when he make it out to Vegas to turn up with all the homies Ima have 80 models at the party and he's sposed to buy 80 bottles to celebrate on that 80mil

took a couple of outdoor pics for my friends. figured i might as well post them. doing the roof gloss black today and touching up the hood a bit after spending like 4 hours doing it yesterday :smh: all those stupid bulges and whatnot really make it more difficult than it would be if it was just a flat hood.

last pictures i'll post before it's done hopefully by this weekend.

mean.gif
I was thinking about copping a previous gen S550 too, but that thing makes it look so outdated now. Benz maintenance or reliability ain't even as wild as people like to make it out to be when I look into it.
Maybe u should look into the e350, this current gen ain't bad looking

Good luck trying to find a TL Type S (with low milage, good condition,good price etc..). I gave up on the search and went with my 2013 Accord Coupe...part of me regrets it every time I see one on the road.

Last edited:
Yea we still haven't celebrated on that yet since he been busy with his china tour and other obligations with adidas.  I told him when he make it out to Vegas to turn up with all the homies Ima have 80 models at the party and he's sposed to buy 80 bottles to celebrate on that 80mil
No offense, but you always sound like you are trying to validate yourself. Just an observation.

The BRZ always looked like a cool car for the money. Why don't you start by getting it a light drop, give it a meaner stance.

It's a shame what they did to the new TL. Ruined a classy looking car

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom