\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm not saying my only cars will be Honda/Acura. Maybe when I get older I'll buy something more classy. But even when I'm older I'll still have my Hondas. 
Just saying there are a lot of cool cars in the same price range and the TL/S2000.  i used to be all Honda too, then i sold me S2000 and bought an Evo, and ill never go back

Emptied out the catch can a little while ago. That's 2500 miles worth. Ahhh the joys of the 6.1 HEMI. These things puke oil back into the manifold. Thank goodness the catch can has been on since just about the SRT was brand new. It's really essential on any HEMI. 5.7/6.1/6.4

MiracleAtStAnnaDVDRip-aXXo-new.gif

the execution was outstanding , exceptional to say the least

Gt40 kits (da best ones) are made by da same cats

Who made da OG that ate da ferrari back then..those

Is money. Clone cars are also poppin, everything else

Is a no go.

this is probably a dumb question but are old cop cars a good buy?

Like Crown Vics ?

You want to look for captain, commander and detective cars. All govt vehicles adhere to a strict maintenance schedule and are great buys for the money but "beat/patrol" cars tend to take alot more abuse.

The good ones are pretty easy to distinguish by their interiors. Beat/patrol cars have very stripped down interiors (ie: rhino lined floor no carpets, nuts/bolts everywhere from removed equipment, no rear door handles, vinyl or plastic back seats... sometimes they even leave the cage:lol:)

Commander/detective cars look basically like any other civilian model with the exception of maybe some steelie rims(often covered with hubcaps), a spotlight and some other small add ons.

I never understood why people want one. I guess it makes it less likely for you to get pulled over?

People want them because they're cheap and theyll run to nearly half a million miles :lol:

Last edited:
Cops beat the balls off of those cars. Because when it's not your money and it's someone else's money (taxpayers) who cares what happens to it. I'm not saying it's a bad move but a friend of mine bought one from Massachusetts and it became such a headache. 

Da panther platforms from crown vics are probably

Some of da most durable cars ever by Ford.

Those gonna be da next boxy chevys for years to

Come.

i just asked cause i feel like my car is on its last life and i dont have money for something i would actually want so i just figured thats cheap enough for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom