\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Vic>>>>> Any FWD Japanese car in terms of reliability and maintenance. Check out Carcomplaints.com... the Vic stands undefeated in terms of reliability, and when they do break they're cheap and easy to fix

:lol: and the Vic is a theft deterrent in itself... Aint nobody trying to accidentally steal a cop car

Only advantage to a Ecobox is fuel costs and compact parking.... Vics still get 20mpg average... not terrible but nothing spectacular either

No, definitely get a Honda or a Toyota. Much better beater. And like other dude said, easy to sell when ur done with it.

Currently following this beautiful 97 Supra TT-6speed on ebay.  Has 45K on the clock, looks beautiful on the inside and out, with top notch upgrades.  Only thing holding me back is the reserve price and the fact that is was a repo vehicle in 99 from the carfax.  Also for any of you Supra experts, I thought all 1997 Supra TT's were badged as Limited Edition/ 15th anniversary logos on the right and left fenders as well as in the center console.  This one does not have the badges, I suppose it could have been ordered without these badges but I hope it wasn't a respray in these areas to cover an accident or damage.

Emptied out the catch can a little while ago. That's 2500 miles worth. Ahhh the joys of the 6.1 HEMI. These things puke oil back into the manifold. Thank goodness the catch can has been on since just about the SRT was brand new. It's really essential on any HEMI. 5.7/6.1/6.4

damn, is it supposed to fill up that much? :x

everytime i seen people post them it was very little oil in them

Man watching more of these 2014 s class videos and its looking more and more like a must

Currently following this beautiful 97 Supra TT-6speed on ebay.  Has 45K on the clock, looks beautiful on the inside and out, with top notch upgrades.  Only thing holding me back is the reserve price and the fact that is was a repo vehicle in 99 from the carfax.  Also for any of you Supra experts, I thought all 1997 Supra TT's were badged as Limited Edition/ 15th anniversary logos on the right and left fenders as well as in the center console.  This one does not have the badges, I suppose it could have been ordered without these badges but I hope it wasn't a respray in these areas to cover an accident or damage.
Beautiful.  i will own a TT 6 speed one day.

Last edited:
I am an American car guy but I can't front that Supra is :pimp:

I'd say the trifecta for 90s Japanese muscle is:

R34 GTR
Supra TT
S14/15 Silvia

damn, is it supposed to fill up that much? :x

everytime i seen people post them it was very little oil in them

Every HEMI has its own version of normal. That's normal for me. Like I said it's really essential to have that on your motor. Oil pooling up in your manifold can pull timing, one of the reasons why you need that. haha

some special kind of employee pricing ,7% off of dealer prices , special financing and apr rates i really haven't priced anything with benz yet since im aston martin or bust  but ill look into it 

Last edited:
Yeah, been playing around with the configurator and after checking the boxes I want, looks like a 2014 s550 will run 130-135k which is like around 30k more than when I got my 08 s550 loaded

Back
Top Bottom