\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

NEW BMW 8)

To get me around town (Work/Girlfriend House) and to Grad school .

[COLOR=#RED]Go Red Storm ![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Subaru's are built to last as long as the maintenance is right though. Back in my younger days I copped a 95 impreza as a project car for ~1800. Was gonna slowly turn it into an sti inside and out, the parts weren't that expensive, just never had the time working two jobs and doing school.

Was gonna be this when I was done.

99sti.jpg

Trust me I know, but I still don't think something like that would be a good main car to have. A second car yes, I still think about getting an older 2.5rs as a project car, almost bought a 98 Legacy GT not to long ago to put work into it.

My advice to those looking to get a new high end car....

Do it ! Simple

But , please do your homework. I'm happy with what I leased (with option to buy) My next car which I'm sure will be another BMW will be bought. I feel that everyone should lease before they buy. Get to know the brand first and if you're "In Love" with it than buy it.

Another thing BUY what you can afford!

$50,00 question: E9x M3 or 997.1 Carrera S?

This 2011 is for sale locally. Considering checking it out:

Issue is I've always wanted a Carrera. I guess the first thing I should do is drive both.

Last edited:
I don't think it's dumb at all. We're talking about a 2006/7 with higher mileage, no warranty, etc, compared to a 1-2 year old E90 with under 20,000 miles and the remainder of the factory warranty.

What did you get man?
Oh man, been looking a long time for a clean late model Supra TT MKIV manual ******, I think I found one in so cal.  Black on black, looks clean, not stock, but BPU upgraded.  Next week I am having FSR Motorsports do a pre purchase inspection with compression and leakdown testing.  I am also going to have them do a dyno test to make sure everything looks clean.  Wish I could say I am getting a good deal, but am finding the hard way that something clean and not trashed is going to cost me.  

Wanted to post this for you, since I know you and I are brothers in all things R34!  Was looking for a shop that works on Supras in so cal and came upon SP Engineering, they are building and tuning some amazing GTR, McLaren, Lambo beasts down there.  Check out this video of their 1000hp R34!  Listen to that engine:

Those 964s are dope! I'd love to own an 87 or 88 Carrera in Guards Red but living in the city makes owning an old car like that about as impractical as it gets.

However, I will own a 993 one day soon. Probably an NB C2 since the widebodies are going for Turbo money these days. That said, my heart will always be set on a black widebody. Automotive perfection:

Awesome, definitely snap some pictures too regardless of whether you go through with the purchase or not. Are you going to keep the Cayman and NSX as well? How's the pricing compared to Supras on ebay?

And that video is too clean. Love the R34 and that grey colorway is beautiful. I'm patiently waiting for the day they can legally be brought over to the US, my goodness those cars are fire.
I don't know what my problem is, but I am getting bored with the Cayman.  It just doesn't have the feel and the presence of the NSX or Supra.  Unfortunately I am locked into a 3 year business car lease with Porsche on it and I am kind of stuck.  At least the Supra has back seats!  We need to brain storm a business model for importing the R34 to the states, it's going to be a classic car to our generation just like the classic Mustang's and Camaro's of the previous generation.  Traveling to Japan on business to scout the R34 seems like a dream job!

Wish I could trade in my Lexus for that beast.

love that car :smh:

saw my first Bugatti in real life ever today in Georgetown. pearl white on pearl white with the top down...never been so motivated to get back on my grind in my life. been dickin around way too long this year procrastinating getting these new businesses started for absolutely no reason other than the fact that I feel lazy and complacent.

new day tomorrow.

Speaking of, I LOVE old porsche's

Those 964s are dope! I'd love to own an 87 or 88 Carrera in Guards Red but living in the city makes owning an old car like that about as impractical as it gets.

However, I will own a 993 one day soon. Probably an NB C2 since the widebodies are going for Turbo money these days. That said, my heart will always be set on a black widebody. Automotive perfection:

deserved to be kuoted

Back
Top Bottom