\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not my cars but just wanted to share with you guys/gals. Monterey/Carmel was amazing today. So much going on and so many beautiful cars roaming the streets and I got to see the concept cars and the Veneno! That was a real treat. Here's a pic from a shoot that took place from the run that I was apart of did. White Mafia

Off topic

This picture right here gives me even more motivation to do better in school and stop spending my money on shoes.

Last edited:
Bringing the best thread on NT back on top, here are some pics from yesterday's EOS Showcase 2013 Charity Car Event in Boulder City, NV.  Was hoping for more heat, but was a little let down, here are some of the highlights:

This thing is crazy looking, makes me want to get a g35

custom "super car " body for a g35

>D ... "Fugazzi" .... how appropriate....

I dont understand why some of these kit company's try to make front engine cars look like mid-engines.... Might as well start with a MR2 or Fiero if that's the look theyre going for.

Last edited:
$50,00 question: E9x M3 or 997.1 Carrera S?

This 2011 is for sale locally. Considering checking it out:

Issue is I've always wanted a Carrera. I guess the first thing I should do is drive both.
id pass on that E90 M3 and get an E92 M3
for 50k you can basically get a fully loaded convertible M3 with like 20k miles
imo convertible m3 with 4 seats > carrera im not really a fan of porsche cars though.. :lol:

Last edited:
imo convertible m3 with 4 seats > carrera im not really a fan of porsche cars though.. :lol:

convertible is e93. e92 coupe looks the best out of all of them.

i'd go with the carrera though.

$50,00 question: E9x M3 or 997.1 Carrera S?

This 2011 is for sale locally. Considering checking it out:

Issue is I've always wanted a Carrera. I guess the first thing I should do is drive both.

Honestly If I was going M sedan, i'd cop an e60 M5 and do something else with the other 15-20k.

LOS ANGELES -- Spy photos show that Acura plans big changes for its top-selling TL sedan when it is redesigned and renamed next summer.

The TLX sedan will replace the TL, which is based on the pre-2013 Honda Accord platform. The TLX will share the redesigned 2013 Accord's underpinnings.

Because the new Accord has a shorter length and wheelbase, the TLX will be smaller as well. It will slot in between the current TL and TSX compact sedans.

The heavily camouflaged car photographed during recent hot-weather testing shows a long, sweeping roofline reaching a stubby but more-defined trunk lid than the slippery one on the TL. The nose of the car still comes to Acura's trademark point, although the "beak" grille appears to have been mellowed somewhat.

The aged TSX is based on the outgoing Europe-market Accord, which will not be redesigned because the new Accord platform will be used in all markets. That likely will spell the end of the TSX in the lineup, leaving Acura with the compact ILX, mid-sized TLX and flagship RLX sedans.

The big change under the hood will be the use of Honda's Earth Dreams 3.5-liter V-6, which makes 310 hp when installed in the RLX. The current TL has a choice of a 280-hp 3.5-liter V-6 or a 305-hp 3.7-liter V-6 when paired with all-wheel drive.

The redesigned TLX should also be available with awd, as well as the optional Precision All-Wheel Steering system that debuted with the RLX sedan.

During the mid-2000s, Acura routinely sold more than 70,000 TLs a year. Those numbers have fallen sharply since the recession. Acura sold 33,572 TLs in 2012. In this sell-down year, TL sales are off 20 percent through July.

Back
Top Bottom