\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

search you will find plenty lol its too bad cause i love the e60 m5 body

car is ugly. v10 is nice and the car can move.....when it's not in the shop.

that being said, what's the best Beemer forum online? I've got some questions I wanna ask about my e60's height. put the m5 wheels on and realized the car is lower than my boy's e60.

Damn, never really heard any horror stories.
search you will find plenty lol its too bad cause i love the e60 m5 body

Yeah >D ... do a quick Google search for "e60 bmw catches on fire" ... number of results is astounding.

Its not a problem limited to e60s either... Bimmer electronics have always been questionable at best and their customer service and level of accountability is outright terrible.

http://bmwproblems.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
Dont slander the e60 its great.

On another note here are some whips that cot my attenshun this week

One day i need to make a rat rod. Thses cars are so beautiful and are a piece of art.

Didnt know evoques are 2 door. So dam sick. When its white with blacked out wheels and tinted it looks dope.

Last edited:
One of my friends supra.

Right hand drive conversion

Forward to 5:00 for drifting. The car sounds crazy

Saw this beast last week down the street from my house

car is ugly. v10 is nice and the car can move.....when it's not in the shop.

that being said, what's the best Beemer forum online? I've got some questions I wanna ask about my e60's height. put the m5 wheels on and realized the car is lower than my boy's e60.
bimmerboost or bimmerpost and they have a a website for e60's

i always loved the way that 8 series looked

Ive never been a huge Bimmer fan, but the 8 just speaks to me. Finding a clean 6MT... especially a csi in the states is nearly impossible.

One of my Dads friends had a Purple one and I can remember just drooling over it every time I saw it :smokin :smokin

that engine bay is straight sex.. is it really that hard to paint door handles? that **** bugs the hell outta me...

That 8 body is timeless, will never look dated, kinda like nsx's... There's a navy one for sale by my kids school. Its been out there for at least 2 yrs. Looks clean passing by, but I'm sure there's a reason no one has picked it up yet.

not sure if this has been posted big coupes>>> they shouldve named it the coupe deville tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom