\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Daym! lol Thought it was a corolla for some reason. Accord my bad.

Lol it's fine, I love this car. Cold A/C, runs like a champ. I'm looking into getting NGK spark plugs and wire set, I've read they help the car run smoother. I was planning on boosting it, engine work, etc. But it's an Auto, the conversion would be costly. Plus my view over the summer changed into looking into more current versions of the accord. I'm looking into getting a 8th Gen Accord Coupe.

The REAL Tokyo drift
smokin.gif

help me out fambs, im looking to buy a 02-04 rsx 05-06 if the price is right but really looking to spend around 4000-5000 plus I like 02-04 front end :rolleyes anyhow i just started at a new job a month ago and got 1100 saved up. whats the best route to go about copping one? not trying to get loans, and i dont really have credit built either. i dont really have to pay for much expenses except my own food, gas, phonebill.

help me out fambs, im looking to buy a 02-04 rsx 05-06 if the price is right but really looking to spend around 4000-5000 plus I like 02-04 front end :rolleyes anyhow i just started at a new job a month ago and got 1100 saved up. whats the best route to go about copping one? not trying to get loans, and i dont really have credit built either. i dont really have to pay for much expenses except my own food, gas, phonebill.
Im sure you can find one within that price range, definitely the 02-04 model. The 05 - 06 model might be the budget breaker if you can find the right price for it, usually car lots offer those payments monthly with a down. You said you don't have any credit built so that's a no go. Check Craigslist honestly, good luck. Have fun with the RSX if you happen to find one!

Im sure you can find one within that price range, definitely the 02-04 model. The 05 - 06 model might be the budget breaker if you can find the right price for it, usually car lots offer those payments monthly with a down. You said you don't have any credit built so that's a no go. Check Craigslist honestly, good luck. Have fun with the RSX if you happen to find one!
yeap thats where i been browsing, and found some base models for as low as 4000 to 6000. so after i find it what should i do though (scratches head) :nerd: put around 2000 down and do monthly payments? like around 100+ monthly? i'll definitely enjoy it once i get it though.

A friend of mine just traded his Elise for a Z4 M.  When I asked him why he said he "needed something practical" :lol:

Was that his daily? That BMW is nice tho i can see myself driving it daily.

I want to trade my elise in for the new Lotus Evora.

Last edited:
Lol it's fine, I love this car. Cold A/C, runs like a champ. I'm looking into getting NGK spark plugs and wire set, I've read they help the car run smoother. I was planning on boosting it, engine work, etc. But it's an Auto, the conversion would be costly. Plus my view over the summer changed into looking into more current versions of the accord. I'm looking into getting a 8th Gen Accord Coupe.

8th Gen coupe is nice. Buddy of mine has one and they are sweet once modified.

:smokin

Some runners and one of those chrome grill gaurds n matte black... done deal

Still Love these things. Dont know why
Please don't do any of these cheesy *** things OP :lol: . Matte black, kinda getting played out already but if it's your thing cool. Chrome useless accessories on a off-road truck, hell no!

It looks good as is, if anything a small lift and wheels/tires and that's it :smokin

Last edited:
Please don't do any of these cheesy *** things OP :lol: . Matte black, kinda getting played out already but if it's your thing cool. Chrome useless accessories on a off-road truck, hell no!

It looks good as is, if anything a small lift and wheels/tires and that's it :smokin

Shhhh.

yeap thats where i been browsing, and found some base models for as low as 4000 to 6000. so after i find it what should i do though (scratches head) :nerd: put around 2000 down and do monthly payments? like around 100+ monthly? i'll definitely enjoy it once i get it though.

That down will definitely help, 2k sounds fine. Monthly payments of 100+ will take a while, but of course it's worth it on the dependability of the car.

8th Gen coupe is nice. Buddy of mine has one and they are sweet once modified.

He's a lucky dude, and I don't even think I'd want to modify mine. He mod anything?

Back
Top Bottom