\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think i'm set on the black! Makes it look so dope :smokin

to be all da way 100, da older ford fusion >>>>> new one.

especially da AWD fusion sport

I'm planning on getting the AWD Titanium hybrid for a commuter

I want to get BBS rims for it, but i'm really new to getting rims for my car, being that this is the first time i'm buying rims. The wheel size is 17x7.5 but would 18x8 fit also? Would there be any rubbing? And what kind of tires would fit a 18x8 if I did get them? I've always wanted to get BBS rims, preferably with alot of spokes, for my first car. I've always thought it just looks so clean! Any help?

Looking for something like this or instead of gold, it would be Red

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ford+fusion+fitment+guide

Last edited:
Im a noob when it comes to HID's, I usually just go to a shop, ask for HID's and bam thats it.

Im looking at a kit online for $90, but theres so many options. Typical HID kits are for low beams im assuming?

Im a noob when it comes to HID's, I usually just go to a shop, ask for HID's and bam thats it.

Im looking at a kit online for $90, but theres so many options. Typical HID kits are for low beams im assuming?

What kind of a car do you have? Most kits are low beams only high beams need to be added on. Check out ddmtuning they come with a lifetime warranty. Got mine 2 years ago and have no problems whatsoever.

Lol it's not that cool in that back. The picture makes it look that way. It is not huge by any stretch in the back but comfortable I would not even say very comfortable

Last edited:
Lol it's not that cool in that back. The picture makes it look that way. It is not huge by any stretch in the back but comfortable I would not even say very comfortable
That is a good deal, I'll hit u on pm if I decide to go with it as I still may get the 14 s550.  I haven't sat in 1 yet, how would u compare it to phantom/maybach.  If u wouldn't even say very comfortable doesn't sound like it'd be the way to go for me

Ya i dont wanna hear about a quarter million dollar whip not bein comfy n lavish.... next

I say get the 550 young. Im not a fan of none of those boat type whips cept the drophead tho. Prices seem super inflated. Jus payin for the cache. Rather buy two older raris.

Mulsane is like sitting is a flying spur with maybe an extra 1 and half if space.

Can't compare it to Bach and phantom. Those have very very ample leg room and have Even more leg room when you have individual seats instead of bench seats. in an individual seat Bach and phantom you can recline about 150 degrees

Last edited:
Mulsane is like sitting is a flying spur with maybe an extra 1 and half if space.

Can't compare it to Bach and phantom. Those have very very ample leg room and have Even more leg room when you have individual seats instead of bench seats. in an individual seat Bach and phantom you can recline about 150 degrees
yeah my boys got a flying spur and if its only that lil extra space that defeats the purpose.  Don't the mulsanne come in individual seats to tho?
Ya i dont wanna hear about a quarter million dollar whip not bein comfy n lavish.... next

I say get the 550 young. Im not a fan of none of those boat type whips cept the drophead tho. Prices seem super inflated. Jus payin for the cache. Rather buy two older raris.
yeah I'm with u for the most part, that mulsanne convertible that they sposed to be dropping looks interesting tho

Yes Mulsane does but it's chassis does not have the extra space. With phantom and Bach the usually put the individual seats in the extended and 62 models respectively.

For instance have you ever sat in a ghost? The back of a ghost feels no different than sitting in a 7 series. That's how it feels in a Mulsane vs flying spur just the Mulsane is more plush with finer touches

Last edited:
Yes Mulsane does but it's chassis does not have the extra space. With phantom and Bach the usually put the individual seats in the extended and 62 models respectively.

For instance have you ever sat in a ghost? The back of a ghost feels no different than sitting in a 7 series. That's how it feels in a Mulsane vs flying spur just the Mulsane is more plush with finer touches
Yea i get it with the ghost reference now.  I guess bentleys just not good at doing a carrier type car.  The old saying of you drive a bentley and get driven in a rolls royce

/\ havent seen one of those ina longggg while... any performance mods? The Mr2 that is. Toyotas miata

Testarossa is clean too...

Where is hyper? You buy that countach yet??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom