\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

/\ havent seen one of those ina longggg while... any performance mods? The Mr2 that is. Toyotas miata

Headers, suspension, wheels/tires. It's already set up nice from the factory. Some other cosmetic stuff, but not much.

This huge shift knob.

Haha thats unique. Kinda looks like a dildo tho lmao.

Nice whip man. Im too big for it but i can preciate them handles :pimp:

Son was flexxin on me... walked out the bar n him n his homie were lookin at my ride mirin. Then he remote started this... dat sound :pimp:

And thats plasti on the hood scope shadowing n lettering... never liked that color but the thing was jus meann

Cant see the wheels well but they were not cheap... looked like concave BBS n hyper black

Last edited:
^That's what I thought but with all this talk about getting a new whip I thought he got something else already :lol:

Maybe I should say **** the 458 and get the 1 that got me into ferraris to begin with.  The Testarossa

It'll be interesting if you even actually copp any of the cars you are talking about.
Still waiting. Haha

Black grill chillin in the city.

Gettin a lil wash

Last edited:
It'll be interesting if you even actually copp any of the cars you are talking about.
Still waiting. Haha

Black grill chillin in the city.

Gettin a lil wash

lol who knows, already bought 2 cars this summer and more focused on new business venture and condo shopping for Miami. If I do get something else it'll be near end of the year. Like I said still got over a handful of potential ones and I change my mind a lot.

Tahe he hee... son came n throwin shade wit a stolen avy. Go sumwhere b.

I have a feeling ur gunna end up with ur foot n ya mouth sooner than later.

lol who knows, already bought 2 cars this summer and more focused on new business venture and condo shopping for Miami. If I do get something else it'll be near end of the year. Like I said still got over a handful of potential ones and I change my mind a lot.

Copp something mannn

Emotional avy kids. Lol
Told yall, this avy mine now lol.

Last edited:
Copp something mannn

Emotional avy kids. Lol
Told yall, this avy mine now lol.
I'll cop something when I feel like it and want which like I said will prolly be after I get my condo in miami, why u so worried bout it?  I'm in no rush, all my cars in the fleet now can hold me over for plenty of time

Dudes in here talmbout leasing Bentley's and **** and I'm looking out the window at my 02 Maxima like 

Last edited:
SMH for drag racing in the rain

Looks like she hit the wipers and lost control. She hits the wipers once at the beginning of the vid, then you see her hit the wipers at 0:22 and immediately after is when she wrecks.

At first I thought the wipers may have just been on a slow intermittent setting but you can see them running normally right after she wrecks.

:pimp: nice.

The one cat wright sumthin gotta real nice max too. So much mod potential n killer looks for a "practical" whip

Back
Top Bottom