\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Speaking of tints, here's a useful tip for my NY

Cats...any car model year 1991 or before can have

Any kind of tint all over da ride that surpasses 70%

Tint.

:pimp: nice.

The one cat wright sumthin gotta real nice max too. So much mod potential n killer looks for a "practical" whip

jewseejay forget the max i can see you in this

also this has grown on me also, has to be black though

Last edited:
Maybe I should say **** the 458

maybe you shouldnt

I LOVE this car, if i was on your playing field right now itd def be in my stable. i dont need a fleet, gimme a nice DD but I needs the 458

love at first sight when i first seen the 458

red or white id prob go with

Last edited:
maybe you shouldnt

I LOVE this car, if i was on your playing field right now itd def be in my stable. i dont need a fleet, gimme a nice DD but I needs the 458

love at first sight when i first seen the 458
I'm actually leaning away towards the 458 now.  If I got 1 I'd have to get a wrap for the color I'd want it and from talking to some ppl last couple days told me it's difficult to wrap and also comes off very easily.  I just don't wanna know if I wanna deal with all that

I'll just say that it doesn't look like it'd be that difficult to wrap and as long as it's done right, I don't see how it would come off unless you wanted it to.

Yea AI the renderings did the q50 no justice... things gorgeous. I def jumped to conclusions on it but i need new tires anda oil change so ill jus take it to the dealer next time i visit my people. Theyll let me drive one for the day so i can see what its about.

Im coolin for now tho. Gettin my stacks back up so i can get this wedding ring... then next yr boat and new whip.

The thing about an Impala is every rental car lot in the country will have some..thats exactly y i didnt buy the older model charger

Yall 458 boys need to look into that McLaren 12c-

Def stands out and performance is crazy- when the top goes down and them doors open - sheesh

Took one for a lil drive this weekend and got no words to describe- hit me on pm if interested in the connect

Scooped this up last night.

I love this thing.

:pimp: nice.

The one cat wright sumthin gotta real nice max too. So much mod potential n killer looks for a "practical" whip

nice max!

scooped a '12 in July. Its a joy to drive.

That would be me with the Max, lol

Welcome to the 7thgen family. You will definitely like the car man. The forums have a lot of how-to guides (more on my7thgen.com) and the people are pretty chill and helpful for the most part. A lot of the talking and help is on the FB groups though. There are 2 for the 7thgen maxima but most of the people are in both of them.

You guys got any plans for them?

That would be me with the Max, lol

Welcome to the 7thgen family. You will definitely like the car man. The forums have a lot of how-to guides (more on my7thgen.com) and the people are pretty chill and helpful for the most part. A lot of the talking and help is on the FB groups though. There are 2 for the 7thgen maxima but most of the people are in both of them.

You guys got any plans for them?
Im looking into some eibach springs pretty soon as well as the intraphex nav since I do have the monitor package. Also putting 3000k in my fog lights. Already have 6000k headlights.

I was looking into black 3m for my roof but im unsure of the fading of the paint underneath. I have a white one btw.

Im looking into some eibach springs pretty soon as well as the intraphex nav since I do have the monitor package. Also putting 3000k in my fog lights. Already have 6000k headlights.

I was looking into black 3m for my roof but im unsure of the fading of the paint underneath. I have a white one btw.

Nice. You will be happy with the eibachs. A lot of people are starting to go with coils on them and go lower, but the distance I drive mine often, I am not ready to go any lower than the springs with the lip. I recently added the rear sway bar also, and I like how it tightened the back of it up.

Your paint should be good underneath the vinyl while it is wrapped. If anything it should almost act as a protector from the sun and UV rays. Just definitely wrap it and don't be like some of the guys and put plasti-dip on this car :x (other than for possibly the emblems if you didn't/don't take them off).

Put the black roof, tinted windows, black grill and headlight trim would look good on the 7thgen for sure.

This is one of my friends from the group. He recently added these AG wheels & a BBK from the Infiniti cars. He is on coils obviously.

And here is another one from a guy down in FL on air bags that I had posted. His car is painted matte white. (His was white, wrapped it matte white, and then painted it matte white :lol: )

All these NY guys in here, I am sure it will get back to Dom that someone posted his car :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom