\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They are TE37SL 18x9.5 +22. I'm happy with them as they are my favorite wheel. Now I need tires plus the other stuff to finish the project.

perfect size. had the same size specs Diamond Black TE37s on my evo at one point 

I would agree with you, but I will need wide body fenders for the VR-4 as the wheels offset will make them poke out of the fender. Should look great once it's complete, though. I love the concavity of the +22 which is why I got them like that.

They are TE37SL 18x9.5 +22. I'm happy with them as they are my favorite wheel. Now I need tires plus the other stuff to finish the project.

Nice, Im right there with you. Just got the coils and plates to put on this weekend, then get some tires and dial everything in. Such a process lol

Yeah, it definitely is a process. I did a vacuum line reduction and EGR delete and it was a pain to get all the leaks taken care of. Hopefully it will be worth it, though.

Last edited:
My 2009 mini cooper is totaled. ran over a pothole ( f the nyc dot) and one thing led to another and the engine died. smh.

Gold St :x

Have you ever heard of EliteAutosLLC.com based in Jonesboro, AR? Since you have the money for supercars, I think they may offer them at a cheaper price than most places? That's probably the only real supercar dealer within an hour from Memphis :lol: .

Last edited:
No never heard of them but I will look into it.

Found a roadster at symbolic. I may trade the verde Ithica, working on it now.

Last edited:
Gold St :x

Have you ever heard of EliteAutosLLC.com based in Jonesboro, AR? Since you have the money for supercars, I think they may offer them at a cheaper price than most places? That's probably the only real supercar dealer within an hour from Memphis :lol: .

I was always curious as to wtf this CLK GTR was doing in Arkansas...

I was always curious as to wtf this CLK GTR was doing in Arkansas...

:rofl:

I finally found the wheel style of the '14 Shelby in Need for Speed......

Forgiato Maglia-M

http://www.forgiatoauto.com/wheel.cfm?id=5943

The ones in Need for Speed are 22's and if I were to get some wheels like this for my '13 GT, I'm not sure if 22's would be OD. The biggest I've ever been on a Stang is 19" and would do 20". Anybody ever bought wheels from this place? What do you think about 22's on the Stang? How would it affect street performance?

got a new set of yellow calipers in. need to swap them in place of the stock silver ones. anyone have a rough idea of what that's gonna cost? how long should the whole job take? probably going to have to flush the whole brake system as well, but I already bought new fluid (Castrol srf which is supposed to be top of the line stuff even though I never actually race my car).

got a new set of yellow calipers in. need to swap them in place of the stock silver ones. anyone have a rough idea of what that's gonna cost? how long should the whole job take? probably going to have to flush the whole brake system as well, but I already bought new fluid (Castrol srf which is supposed to be top of the line stuff even though I never actually race my car).
Why don't you swamp them out yourself? It shouldn't be that hard, if not I'd imagine a couple hundred bucks. 

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is special about this MB G320? It looks like a Chevy tracker with a MB logo :stoneface: . And probably much more expensive.

Last edited:
You'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is special about this MB G320? It looks like a Chevy tracker with a MB logo :stoneface: . And probably much more expensive.

everything is subjective fam they like it they like it :lol:

i think they're nice too :smokin

You either get it or you don't. Same can be said for Defenders, and the people spending upwards of $80k for a glorified Jeep. Hopefully I can find a total oddball G320 with cloth interior like this:

This is the powertop version for comparison's sake (which I think is super ugly due to the angled B-pillar):

Back
Top Bottom