\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea AI the renderings did the q50 no justice... things gorgeous. I def jumped to conclusions on it but i need new tires anda oil change so ill jus take it to the dealer next time i visit my people. Theyll let me drive one for the day so i can see what its about.

Im coolin for now tho. Gettin my stacks back up so i can get this wedding ring... then next yr boat and new whip.

Yeah it's not even bad on the price. That vossen vid might be selling me on it.

Really considering getting a 14 Camaro SS or might wait till Dodge shows the Barracuda. Unfortunately don't think I could wait that long.

That LE1 package :smokin

ALSO:
Vossens>
Love the CV3s (note: the Impala at the top of the page.)

Last edited:
Fresh off the truck verde Ithica Aventador

Last edited:
That would be me with the Max, lol

Welcome to the 7thgen family. You will definitely like the car man. The forums have a lot of how-to guides (more on my7thgen.com) and the people are pretty chill and helpful for the most part. A lot of the talking and help is on the FB groups though. There are 2 for the 7thgen maxima but most of the people are in both of them.

You guys got any plans for them?

Thanks for the welcome. I haven't stopped driving it since I got it on Friday. :lol:

It's a blast to drive. I didn't even use the paddle shifters yet but dear god, this thing can go.

As far as mods go, I am not sure where to start yet but I will begin mods after winter. I am just gonna get tints and then change the head and rear lights.

Thanks for the link to my7thgen.com.

^400-450k

Nice! Verde Ithica is hands down the best color on any Lambo. Decided to pass up on the roadster?

Also no maybach landulet; the guy I wanted to buy from in the listing I posted sold it before I could get my money up. The search continues. I would ditch the phantom for that

Last edited:
They are TE37SL 18x9.5 +22. I'm happy with them as they are my favorite wheel. Now I need tires plus the other stuff to finish the project.
perfect size. had the same size specs Diamond Black TE37s on my evo at one point 

Last edited:
They are TE37SL 18x9.5 +22. I'm happy with them as they are my favorite wheel. Now I need tires plus the other stuff to finish the project.
Nice, Im right there with you. Just got the coils and plates to put on this weekend, then get some tires and dial everything in. Such a process lol

Back
Top Bottom