\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What's the best looking sedan I can get for 20-25k used? Not looking for anything too old (maybe 2008 or newer?)...my baseline would be like a 2010 Acura TSX (saw some for sub 20k). Again, emphasis on looks and not horsepower, etc. 

Currently driving an Accord Coupe (previous gen).

What's the best looking sedan I can get for 20-25k used? Not looking for anything too old (maybe 2008 or newer?)
first gen dodge charger SRT8
nthat.gif

What's the best looking sedan I can get for 20-25k used? Not looking for anything too old (maybe 2008 or newer?)...my baseline would be like a 2010 Acura TSX (saw some for sub 20k). Again, emphasis on looks and not horsepower, etc. 

Currently driving an Accord Coupe (previous gen).
Go volvo.

nvm. saw no horsepower.

Last edited:
going to look at a chrysler 300 touring tomorrow idc what you guys said about the C this looks like a nice car with low miles for a really good price, any tips? things i should look for? negotiating tips? this will be the first time ive done this

Like always Ninja likes to misquote people, dude said he could care less about horsepower, says hemi.

Never fails on NT.

:rofl:

Those wheels look good on the TL, just sucks some people try to fake the funk with the center caps. If those are legit center caps you should sell them, they are worth close to the same as one of those XXRs 
laugh.gif

Its crazy how many companies straight copied the design of other wheels. I hear about people asking all the time about someones Grids when they are really Volks 
mean.gif

Last edited:
ill rock xxr or volk

come at me ill buy bbs and vossen when can afford but no fake center caps on xxr or volks plz

ill rock xxr or volk

come at me ill buy bbs and vossen when can afford but no fake center caps on xxr or volks plz

LOL Vossens.. You're kidding right? Most overpriced cast wheels on the market. I give props to their marketing team, but their wheels aren't worth $2000+ a set.

LOL Vossens.. You're kidding right? Most overpriced cast wheels on the market. I give props to their marketing team, but their wheels aren't worth $2000+ a set.

i like em 20x10.5 cv3 all around soon lol.

2000 a set aint eem that expensive for brand new wheels man. i think vossens come out to more . maybe im wrong but theyre still :pimp:

Last edited:
how a rim is made >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> who makes da rim

"knock off" rims is such a loaded and misleading label..

The US needs more diesel cars, especially the newer BMW diesel engines they got more power output per CC and much more tunable engines.

The E92 335d is good for 350BHP on a remap alone! AND youll get 45MPGs highway out of it...

Im selling my 535d soon, I had a QP in mind but I took a CLS55 out recently and I found its build quality better than the QP, that said I dont like saloon cars without window sills as they rattle no matter how well built they are. Ill prob end up with an E92 M3 saloon - best of both worlds cus i need to downsize.

Back
Top Bottom