\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I would say he's on bags judging from those pics because he is close to laying frame and most static guys cant do that.

Nelson you not a fan of the slammed look with stretched tires?

Just added you on IG by the way, car sounds sick 
nthat.gif

I need some opinions on picking up a 2014 dodge Durango. If anyone has a durango how is the driving experience compare to other suv models.

I need some opinions on picking up a 2014 dodge Durango. If anyone has a durango how is the driving experience compare to other suv models.

Its the same as a WK2 (2011-present) Grand Cherokee. They ride nice, their interiors are comfy, drives good, I'm just not a fan of the looks. But that's just me.

Its the same as a WK2 (2011-present) Grand Cherokee. They ride nice, their interiors are comfy, drives good, I'm just not a fan of the looks. But that's just me.
Cool, I think the exterior looks pretty aggressive n cool. I was also thinking about the Toyota seqouia.

with the new tail lights?

get that bad boy, i think i might try and lease one once my charger lease is up. i love how big, mean, and aggressive it looks.

whats a good car ramp. after my whole maintenance issue i decided im gonna try to do everything myself so if something happens it will be my fault

I just picked up an 2013 Accord coupe EX-L V6. Pics later. I used to have a Benz and that turned into a straight up lemon. Never again will I buy a German luxury car, only a lease.

copped this 69 442 3 days ago from an old retire dude that doesn't drive it anymore for a good price
Going to fix it up and give it to my little brother for his 18th b-day

I'm currently working on a 64 chevelle

thanks to Ninjahood's LS motor thread, I'm looking into putting my extra LS engine into a 240....it is my next project
when I'm done with everything else

Wow fam, thats one hell of a present. I hope he appreciates it :wow:

Been raining for 7 days straight.

You need to drop that thang an inch or two :pimp:

I just picked up an 2013 Accord coupe EX-L V6. Pics later. I used to have a Benz and that turned into a straight up lemon. Never again will I buy a German luxury car, only a lease.
Congrats! I got one too (Instagram is @O_Li93 if you want to take a look). Any plans for mods or keeping it stock?

Any color advice on my wheels. Advan rs. Planning to get it PC. Tiffany Blue?
What color is your car?

Any color advice on my wheels. Advan rs. Planning to get it PC. Tiffany Blue?
my car is also white. i almost bought a pair of Work VS-XX that were tiffany blue, it is a very nice combo! also almost went with Teal which is one of my favorites. but ultimately got some Orange Volks.

but i am currently trying to get my hands on a set of wheels this shade of purple, so thats my vote!

Last edited:
just read through that thread about how Gold ST Capital was a fraud the whole time. what a ****** low life LOL

Back
Top Bottom