\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

">http://i55.tinypic.com/205fc6d.png[/IMG]

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HTXMade

205fc6d.png
The newer Altima's are so sweet!
no sarcasm

best altima i ever seen.......i did a double take........pics on the back though? i dunno how i feel about that spoiler yet from wat i can tell.

am i buggin? you changed the headlights......thats what it is huh? yea more pics of your altima an im not even into altimas like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HTXMade

205fc6d.png
The newer Altima's are so sweet!
no sarcasm

best altima i ever seen.......i did a double take........pics on the back though? i dunno how i feel about that spoiler yet from wat i can tell.

am i buggin? you changed the headlights......thats what it is huh? yea more pics of your altima an im not even into altimas like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by k HAN 206

Just washed my car today so why not.
2003 VW GTI 20th anniversary edition

any vortex ppl on here?
clean 20th.
pimp.gif
  yea i'm on vortex but i rarely post. 

Originally Posted by k HAN 206

Just washed my car today so why not.
2003 VW GTI 20th anniversary edition

any vortex ppl on here?
clean 20th.
pimp.gif
  yea i'm on vortex but i rarely post. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Kiiing wrote:
Tacky

Learn how to mod

I bought the car like that and I kept it like that. I wanted to take the fin off but it's not a stick on. But, that's about it. I appreciate your opinion but I always get compliments for my car. 
glasses.gif

Oh and btw can I see your car so I can see what you mean by "learn how to mod" ?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Kiiing wrote:
Tacky

Learn how to mod

I bought the car like that and I kept it like that. I wanted to take the fin off but it's not a stick on. But, that's about it. I appreciate your opinion but I always get compliments for my car. 
glasses.gif

Oh and btw can I see your car so I can see what you mean by "learn how to mod" ?

Back
Top Bottom