\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by k HAN 206

any vortex ppl on here?
clean 20th.
pimp.gif
  yea i'm on vortex but i rarely post. 

On the Tex as well. I'll post pics of my IY when its sittin right. Just stock for right now.

Would like some opinions. starting to look for my own purchase $8k-$9k max. Looking at the following 02/03 GS/ 05 Maxima/ 03-04 CTS. Thoughts and reason? Looking at the sports comfort factor (won't sit comfortably in a small sports car), not paying euro repairs, and don't want to get beat over the head in insurance. 23 clean record.

Would like some opinions. starting to look for my own purchase $8k-$9k max. Looking at the following 02/03 GS/ 05 Maxima/ 03-04 CTS. Thoughts and reason? Looking at the sports comfort factor (won't sit comfortably in a small sports car), not paying euro repairs, and don't want to get beat over the head in insurance. 23 clean record.

My '03 Impala, after being freshly washed & waxed:

Plans:

-15" Texan Wire Wheels (84's) & Vogue Tires.
-Pop Trunk.
-Neon Lights.
-5th Wheel (maybe...)
-Upgrade my whole system (double din, speakers, & trunk setup).
-Red Paint.
-Red/Tan Interior (carpet, seats, & headliner).

My motivation:

My '03 Impala, after being freshly washed & waxed:

Plans:

-15" Texan Wire Wheels (84's) & Vogue Tires.
-Pop Trunk.
-Neon Lights.
-5th Wheel (maybe...)
-Upgrade my whole system (double din, speakers, & trunk setup).
-Red Paint.
-Red/Tan Interior (carpet, seats, & headliner).

My motivation:

Copped this last week. Just got it tinted 2 days ago. Shoutout to other fellow vortex members
nerd.gif

09 CC
357lnw2.jpg

357n7n7.jpg

301k7qo.jpg

I'm in love with the interior
eek.gif

qqblsk.jpg

Copped this last week. Just got it tinted 2 days ago. Shoutout to other fellow vortex members
nerd.gif

09 CC
357lnw2.jpg

357n7n7.jpg

301k7qo.jpg

I'm in love with the interior
eek.gif

qqblsk.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Kiiing wrote:
Tacky

Learn how to mod
I bought the car like that and I kept it like that. I wanted to take the fin off but it's not a stick on. But, that's about it. I appreciate your opinion but I always get compliments for my car. 
glasses.gif

Oh and btw can I see your car so I can see what you mean by "learn how to mod" ?

I'm pulling your leg

The lip kit is cool..the wheels, though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Kiiing wrote:
Tacky

Learn how to mod
I bought the car like that and I kept it like that. I wanted to take the fin off but it's not a stick on. But, that's about it. I appreciate your opinion but I always get compliments for my car. 
glasses.gif

Oh and btw can I see your car so I can see what you mean by "learn how to mod" ?

I'm pulling your leg

The lip kit is cool..the wheels, though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

any Audizine'ers on here?

Joined a few weeks back.  I ordered my 2011 A5 on Jan 15.  Will be here sometime in April or May.  The waiting........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

any Audizine'ers on here?

Joined a few weeks back.  I ordered my 2011 A5 on Jan 15.  Will be here sometime in April or May.  The waiting........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom