\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by HTXMade

205fc6d.png
The newer Altima's are so sweet!
no sarcasm

best altima i ever seen.......i did a double take........pics on the back though? i dunno how i feel about that spoiler yet from wat i can tell.

am i buggin? you changed the headlights......thats what it is huh? yea more pics of your altima an im not even into altimas like that
pimp.gif
this is REAL clean

205fc6d.png
no sarcasm

best altima i ever seen.......i did a double take........pics on the back though? i dunno how i feel about that spoiler yet from wat i can tell.

am i buggin? you changed the headlights......thats what it is huh? yea more pics of your altima an im not even into altimas like that
pimp.gif
this is REAL clean

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

205fc6d.png
no sarcasm

pimp.gif
this is REAL clean
Real clean? Tinted taillights are tacky plus the wheels are hideous.

205fc6d.png
no sarcasm

pimp.gif
this is REAL clean

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Kiiing wrote:
Tacky

Learn how to mod
I bought the car like that and I kept it like that. I wanted to take the fin off but it's not a stick on. But, that's about it. I appreciate your opinion but I always get compliments for my car. 
glasses.gif

Oh and btw can I see your car so I can see what you mean by "learn how to mod" ?

I'm pulling your leg

The lip kit is cool..the wheels, though
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Thanks the wheels in the pic you can't really see them. It's dark and they're black. Check this pic out you might change your mind.  
BMW%20WHEELS%2019%20INCH%20BLACK%20RIMS%20WITH%20TIRES%20BMW-850-19-BLK-TIRES-5-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Kiiing wrote:
Tacky

Learn how to mod
I bought the car like that and I kept it like that. I wanted to take the fin off but it's not a stick on. But, that's about it. I appreciate your opinion but I always get compliments for my car. 
glasses.gif

Oh and btw can I see your car so I can see what you mean by "learn how to mod" ?

I'm pulling your leg

The lip kit is cool..the wheels, though
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Thanks the wheels in the pic you can't really see them. It's dark and they're black. Check this pic out you might change your mind.  
BMW%20WHEELS%2019%20INCH%20BLACK%20RIMS%20WITH%20TIRES%20BMW-850-19-BLK-TIRES-5-2.jpg

Since everyone is posting their VW's heres mine. Its the only pic I have now. Vr6 gti, just have a cupkit for now. Don't really plan on keeping it for too long. I think I might get a r32 next year. If i do keep I'm thinking about the neuspeed supercharger.

Since everyone is posting their VW's heres mine. Its the only pic I have now. Vr6 gti, just have a cupkit for now. Don't really plan on keeping it for too long. I think I might get a r32 next year. If i do keep I'm thinking about the neuspeed supercharger.

Car as it sits now. Ordered some new wheels to hold me over until I have real money for real wheels. haha. XXR 526's 17x9 front 17x10 rear.
168422_489128338278_588558278_5758299_2915179_n.jpg

168181_489129058278_588558278_5758312_715245_n.jpg

tumblr_lcox66K8p01qe2kbr.jpg

Car as it sits now. Ordered some new wheels to hold me over until I have real money for real wheels. haha. XXR 526's 17x9 front 17x10 rear.
168422_489128338278_588558278_5758299_2915179_n.jpg

168181_489129058278_588558278_5758312_715245_n.jpg

tumblr_lcox66K8p01qe2kbr.jpg

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

no sarcasm

pimp.gif
this is REAL clean
preciate the luv and 1 HATER!

no sarcasm

pimp.gif
this is REAL clean
preciate the luv and 1 HATER!

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

527>
grin.gif

but everybody and their babymoms will have a set next month 
ohwell.gif

Im selling my light and aero bumper 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

527>
grin.gif

but everybody and their babymoms will have a set next month 
ohwell.gif

Im selling my light and aero bumper 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Copped this last week. Just got it tinted 2 days ago. Shoutout to other fellow vortex members
nerd.gif

09 CC
357lnw2.jpg

357n7n7.jpg

301k7qo.jpg

I'm in love with the interior
eek.gif

qqblsk.jpg

CC's mannnnnn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got a 09 Jetta. Maybe ill post some pics

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Copped this last week. Just got it tinted 2 days ago. Shoutout to other fellow vortex members
nerd.gif

09 CC
357lnw2.jpg

357n7n7.jpg

301k7qo.jpg

I'm in love with the interior
eek.gif

qqblsk.jpg

CC's mannnnnn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just got a 09 Jetta. Maybe ill post some pics

205fc6d.png
no sarcasm

pimp.gif
this is REAL clean
Hater much?
Wheels are alright at best, not the best quality rims but they do look alright with the Altima. Not everyone can afford Volks or BBS rims. 
laugh.gif

Taillights that are tinted too dark is tacky in my opinion, I prefer a light tint, the only thing I dont like about this Altima is the spoiler. Although the rest of the car looks pretty good, the headlight overlays are too nice. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom