Getting these in 20s put on tomorrow...
wheels-kmc-hoss-xd79529050318-m.jpg

Opinions?
Dope.

depending on the whip theyll be hot or terrible

my 95 SS:

When pops just scooped his whip up:

howdy everybody.

I recently inherited a 69 cadillac deville convertible. it's been in a garage most of the time over the past 10 years. it's in pretty good condition, but i think it needs a lot of work done on it.

the controls for the windows and top are not working at this time. it takes about 10 minutes gunning it to get it to start, and occasionally there's some slipping of the transmission while driving.

i have not owned a car for a few years, and have no clue where to start with this. it is a classic, and i want to give it the treatment that it deserves, but i feel kind of overwhelmed.

can anybody point me to a board online, like niketalk  but for older car maintenance, troubleshooting? I have a mechanic for it, but i want to get some advice on what i'll ultimately want to do with it, and what might need to be done to get it there.

any help would be appreciated.

howdy everybody.

I recently inherited a 69 cadillac deville convertible. it's been in a garage most of the time over the past 10 years. it's in pretty good condition, but i think it needs a lot of work done on it.

the controls for the windows and top are not working at this time. it takes about 10 minutes gunning it to get it to start, and occasionally there's some slipping of the transmission while driving.

i have not owned a car for a few years, and have no clue where to start with this. it is a classic, and i want to give it the treatment that it deserves, but i feel kind of overwhelmed.

can anybody point me to a board online, like niketalk  but for older car maintenance, troubleshooting? I have a mechanic for it, but i want to get some advice on what i'll ultimately want to do with it, and what might need to be done to get it there.

Originally Posted by villansfinest

howdy everybody.

just search cadillac deville forum on google and sign up for a few. Thats what I did wit my impala ands its been worth it

Originally Posted by scshift

Your dad's got a tight ride 2lips
He thinkin bout sellin it for low 60s if anybody want it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by villansfinest

howdy everybody.

just search cadillac deville forum on google and sign up for a few. Thats what I did wit my impala ands its been worth it

Originally Posted by scshift

Your dad's got a tight ride 2lips
He thinkin bout sellin it for low 60s if anybody want it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Yup that's the car wash. Nah I haven't gone yet but I'm going to have to this summer. I think my boy with the Saab has been. Do you go? I heard on eurowerks there is a guy with a tt gallardo who will be bringing it up there some time this summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Yup that's the car wash. Nah I haven't gone yet but I'm going to have to this summer. I think my boy with the Saab has been. Do you go? I heard on eurowerks there is a guy with a tt gallardo who will be bringing it up there some time this summer.
pimp.gif

Dope pics Santi. I miss my rx-7. Just meet up and mob on the freeway with 30+ cars was fun as hell.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom