\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dope pics Santi. I miss my rx-7. Just meet up and mob on the freeway with 30+ cars was fun as hell.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

MPLSdunk wrote:

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Yup that's the car wash. Nah I haven't gone yet but I'm going to have to this summer. I think my boy with the Saab has been. Do you go? I heard on eurowerks there is a guy with a tt gallardo who will be bringing it up there some time this summer.
pimp.gif

Get some wheels on that jawn.
laugh.gif
my 20th comin around slowly.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Effdavikes

MPLSdunk wrote:

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Yup that's the car wash. Nah I haven't gone yet but I'm going to have to this summer. I think my boy with the Saab has been. Do you go? I heard on eurowerks there is a guy with a tt gallardo who will be bringing it up there some time this summer.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
 must be nice. I'd get pulled over quick if I had anything remotely close to that.

ohwell.gif
 must be nice. I'd get pulled over quick if I had anything remotely close to that.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by RNS666

My 2009 SRT8 Challenger

Sounds beastly. You get hassled a lot? 

if by hassled you mean from cops... i think in a different thread, i saw him mention that he is a cop.

yeah, he police. Wish I could get away with breakin the law
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by RNS666

My 2009 SRT8 Challenger

Sounds beastly. You get hassled a lot? 

if by hassled you mean from cops... i think in a different thread, i saw him mention that he is a cop.

yeah, he police. Wish I could get away with breakin the law
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

probably just about to get some bbs rc's for it.  i'm not really trying to throw any money into this car.

laugh.gif

probably just about to get some bbs rc's for it.  i'm not really trying to throw any money into this car.

santi, what camera/lens are you using? i think i read that you have a t2i...that's what i have too and was wondering what i need to do to take pics like that? does your pics go thru PP?

santi, what camera/lens are you using? i think i read that you have a t2i...that's what i have too and was wondering what i need to do to take pics like that? does your pics go thru PP?

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

'95 e320

Love these joints nice whip fam

My Babbbbby
eek.gif
 WOW!!! NICE 280!! That 4.5 is awesome!
Dunno if I've posted in here before, but my baby 
glasses.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LOVE the cossy...please tell it has the dog-leg...been looking for a good one for months now
Has it been good to you? I know they can be finicky if not taken care of but they sound ooo so lovely 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

'95 e320

Love these joints nice whip fam

My Babbbbby
eek.gif
 WOW!!! NICE 280!! That 4.5 is awesome!
Dunno if I've posted in here before, but my baby 
glasses.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LOVE the cossy...please tell it has the dog-leg...been looking for a good one for months now
Has it been good to you? I know they can be finicky if not taken care of but they sound ooo so lovely 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom