smokin.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

2009 Nissan GTR

fwks2b.jpg

2mku9.jpg

1h5zdy.jpg

5clf9g.jpg

I swear I saw your car this past weekend by UW...near the Audi dealership. I think it was Saturday night.

Or it was like an exact copy of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seatown2o6

2009 Nissan GTR

fwks2b.jpg

2mku9.jpg

1h5zdy.jpg

5clf9g.jpg

I swear I saw your car this past weekend by UW...near the Audi dealership. I think it was Saturday night.

Or it was like an exact copy of it
laugh.gif

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

euro trash crew over here.
laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

laugh.gif

2.5" drop.  anything more in minnesota is suicide.  my skidplate already sees enough action as it is.  best investment ever btw.  i'll scrape on ice chunks so big they lift my car but that thing doesn't even get a dent.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

It was Black...My co-worker seen it a week later, and was close to getting it herself. It was then priced @ 22k
Black and silver SRT8's are the colors that are most produced. Peep autotrader.com you may find another one now that the 2012 redesign is coming out in the fall .

Originally Posted by toast1985

It was Black...My co-worker seen it a week later, and was close to getting it herself. It was then priced @ 22k
Black and silver SRT8's are the colors that are most produced. Peep autotrader.com you may find another one now that the 2012 redesign is coming out in the fall .

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nice gt-r and m3 bro.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Nice Vdub, is this the car wash off of 42nd & Hiawatha?
Do you ever hit up cars and coffee during the spring and summer months? 

Back
Top Bottom