\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

LOL AT 1200HP, 220 MPH on the HIGHWAY is damn near impossible... Once again LIES... You probably drive a stanced RSX...

LOL AT 1200HP, 220 MPH on the HIGHWAY is damn near impossible... Once again LIES... You probably drive a stanced RSX...

:rofl:

This is my favorite thread.

Lamborghini aventador, same one i posted awhile ago...
220mph on the 5.
I pushed my m5 up to 170mph and HAD to slow down.

All jokes aside, jewsee jay, its obvious you dont know much about cars.
No big deal, i once thought i knew a lot then found out i really didnt know jack.

Are these dudes the same person?

i dont know anyhing because i dont believe u either? how bout i prove u wrong then?

The fastest that car has ever gone is 217mph with many midifications. But u did 220 on a highway n a stock one? oh.

U and boss mans unk should race? prob do the 1/4 mile in under 5 sec

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/lamborghini-aventador/ke3624.html

Turns out its you two that dont know much

Last edited:
$50k on a GNX is a lot though.

I coudnt even think of parts that would make that bad boy an extra 50 g's.

GN not GNX... you would have to be insane to modify a true GNX. Theres only one heavily modified GNX I know of and the only reason the guy modded it is because it was stolen and stripped multiple times and replacing everything with stock parts would have actually cost more money.

Its damn near impossible unless he paid 30k on labor... LOL, a GNX can't even curve cut well enough to be 220 on the highway.

Nobody is talking about going 220 in GNX.... ISN is talking about one of his friends supercars.

There is no doubt some of those cars are capable of 220..... but its nearly impossible to do 220 on any public highway.... especially with Cali traffic :lol:

Last edited:

Really?
I could drop close to 15 on just wheels/tires/suspension right now on mine easy.

I don't have anything to prove but not thinking something is possible when you don't really know what your talking about is dumb.

Regardless, $50k on a GN? $50k on ANY car that isnt exotic is A LOT of work. Im talking about gold plated everything and mink seats.

Regardless, $50k on a GN? $50k on ANY car that isnt exotic is A LOT of work. Im talking about gold plated everything and mink seats.

And intially he claimed it was all performance haha

This thread is full of liars b. Where is.ninjahood to make sense of all this

Regardless... Top speed on an Adventador is 217... not 220... and its really tough to reach top speed in any vehicle. Plus if two of you were in the car then it wouldn't ever even hit 217. Why can't you people just be truthful?

I'll start... I'm an electrical engineer and drive a 2005 350z, plus have a 87 Jeep YJ and a project 81 Trans AM thats a beater.

WTF is a GN then?

GN is Grand National

GNX is a limited run Grand National modified by ASC

Its kinda like WRX and WRX sti or Mustang GT and SVT Cobra

They made alot of GNs(over 30,000 units) but GNX were limited to 547 units. They had a better suspension for launching (made them handle like **** though) , larger ceramic turbos and some aesthetic mods.

Last edited:
Its well documented. I even have posted tagged pics :D

good day sir. Ive decide to use the ignore function goin forward on liars

Is a mystery. It changes often.
mystery? some clown on here sent a pm to all of NT when ibgot my chally. Haha i have only owned 1 NT worthy whip in any case. Difference is when i buy cars n my budget like scions.n g35s n v6 challys im happy with my decisions and dont need to lie about my family members cars for mysteruous e props

I woudnt call dude a liar, dude is a NT homie.

Maybe his uncle exaggerated? It was his uncles whip no?

Clearly.haha its just funny he tells me im.the ignorant one. Haha boys uncle was embellishing. End of story. I dunno why he choose to.revisit that and change his tales.

Im done with this thread for good tho. Ever since young n gold st the flood gates have opened for the tomfoolery. Actually this whole.message board is highschoolers. Frauds n attention seekers anymore. Ill take my L. iSN DID A LANDSPEED RECORD n the lambo on the 5 and boss unk drives a GN with 50 k in it. Im sry i tried to apply reality. Peace

Last edited:
Not even gonna entertain these 2 peeps anymore.

Was invited to check out the new 458 speciale...

While there, i asked my buddy what would he show me to get me out of my new M5 into a new Gran Turismo.
Told me, "nothing, he car will show me" and proceeded to go on a test drive.

AWESOME car as far as beauty and comfort.
The interior lacks as far as latest tech and just general appealing looks (looks old style not futuristic lol)
Its just not fast enough.
I drove the GT sport which is the more toned down of the GTs.
The torque wasnt enough. The exhaust sounds awesome and better then my M5 but man i just cant see myself paying that much money again on a car and its not as fast as my last.
During the test drive ended up cruising with a R8 that was pulling on me.
Id dog that R8 in my M5.

Im done with this thread for good tho. Ever since young n gold st the flood gates have opened for the tomfoolery. Actually this whole.message board is highschoolers. Frauds n attention seekers anymore. Ill take my L. iSN DID A LANDSPEED RECORD n the lambo on the 5 and boss unk drives a GN with 50 k in it. Im sry i tried to apply reality. Peace
:rofl:
PEACE!

Last edited:
:lol:

Man, I see no difference in driving a 200-300 HP to a 500-550 HP car. I had my '98 Stang running at about 245 RWHP. My '13 GT is at 479 RWHP. Probably about 515 at the crank. I can only speak for what I'm driving, have driven and from what I've heard from people at dyno shops that drive a lot of fast cars....newer cars tend to be much easier to drive no matter how much HP it has. Its when you decide to open it up that makes it difficult. You can drive a 700-800 HP vehicle around the city and its no different than driving a Malibu or something. A few guys at the dyno shop I go to drive 800+ horsepowered CTS's. They said their wives drive the cars all the time with no problem.

Now, when looking at how my '98 Stang ran at 245 RWHP compared to my '13 Stang at 470+, I see no major difference when just cruising. Its nothing an average driver cannot handle. I plan to add a supercharger to my vehicle within the next few years and have it at over 650+. I've test driven a new Shelby before and its no difference until you decide to hit the gas.

Back
Top Bottom