\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There's a lot of bickering going on in here in the past few hours....smh

What are your thoughts on the 458 Speciale ISNx2? I went to check it out also and liked the front end of it as well as the see thru engine cover.

Supra's aren't overrated btw.

Last edited:
:lol:

Man, I see no difference in driving a 200-300 HP to a 500-550 HP car. I had my '98 Stang running at about 245 RWHP. My '13 GT is at 479 RWHP. Probably about 515 at the crank. I can only speak for what I'm driving, have driven and from what I've heard from people at dyno shops that drive a lot of fast cars....newer cars tend to be much easier to drive no matter how much HP it has. Its when you decide to open it up that makes it difficult. You can drive a 700-800 HP vehicle around the city and its no different than driving a Malibu or something. A few guys at the dyno shop I go to drive 800+ horsepowered CTS's. They said their wives drive the cars all the time with no problem.

Now, when looking at how my '98 Stang ran at 245 RWHP compared to my '13 Stang at 470+, I see no major difference when just cruising. Its nothing an average driver cannot handle. I plan to add a supercharger to my vehicle within the next few years and have it at over 650+. I've test driven a new Shelby before and its no difference until you decide to hit the gas.
I definetly agree. Dudes could most definetly not handle 500hp on the track.

Im scared to push my f150 past 90

this. i can't cruise at 90 for more than a few min at most, without the fear of police slowing me down. in other words, i can have a car with 800hp...and it won't make a damn difference. i do not want to get pulled over period, doin felony speeds lol.

I completely understand where youre coming from. This red truck has a habit of parking incorrectly at my apartments. Just so happened he decided to park next to me last friday night/saturday morning. How do u think u can get out of your car parking that damn close? I noticed there was a dent that wasnt there when I parked there. There was also a straight line going thru the passagener side door as if he was resting his door on my car! I noticed because my car was dirty lol. But anyways I wrote a lil nice not on his windshield.

Yikes!!!

What are your thoughts on the 458 Speciale ISNx2? I went to check it out also and liked the front end of it as well as the see thru engine cover.

Too ricey.
Interior sucks
Just really like the engine bay and carbon fiber aspects.

For what its worth in a 2006-2010 Jeep SRT that you can heavily modify. A stroker motor, with twin turbos, new high hp trans, tcase, rear end is in the 40's after parts and labor. And there you have a legit 1000hp beast. Which a friend of mine on the forum has and I have driven. Once the boost kicks in, felt like my face was going to rip off. lol

As far as going fast on public roads. I do not want to comment. lol

For what its worth in a 2006-2010 Jeep SRT that you can heavily modify. A stroker motor, with twin turbos, new high hp trans, tcase, rear end is in the 40's after parts and labor. And there you have a legit 1000hp beast. Which a friend of mine on the forum has and I have driven. Once the boost kicks in, felt like my face was going to rip off. lol

As far as going fast on public roads. I do not want to comment. lol

There is a guy in NY from back when i was running the streets that smoked a rich kid with his daddys lambo out in Long island. After that moment i never underestimate that truck.

There is a guy in NY from back when i was running the streets that smoked a rich kid with his daddys lambo out in Long island. After that moment i never underestimate that truck.

Was the Jeep Silver and the Lambo white? :nerd:

Yea same color as yours im pretty sure. A Spanish guy owned it at the time this was like 08 or 09. He used to run around in the bx if my memory serves me correct

NSX gen 2 at Fukuoka: (front grill minus hideous honeycomb from prior versions/ still needs work)

Raybrig NSX-GT:

NSX gen1 still the best looking car of all time:

Last edited:
Can't wait to be done with the VR-4. Almost all the work has been done by me and my dad. Finally got the tires for my TE37's and man, they stick waaaaay out of the fenders. Got all the boost leaks taken care of and she's able to be driven but not pretty (I will make sure the next picture taken is after the car has been buffed). Need to paint the bumper (on top of the car right in the picture) and then time to reassemble. Long process, but hopefully in the spring she will be 100%. 8)

Back
Top Bottom