\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Can't wait to be done with the VR-4. Almost all the work has been done by me and my dad. Finally got the tires for my TE37's and man, they stick waaaaay out of the fenders. Got all the boost leaks taken care of and she's able to be driven but not pretty (I will make sure the next picture taken is after the car has been buffed). Need to paint the bumper (on top of the car right in the picture) and then time to reassemble. Long process, but hopefully in the spring she will be 100%.
glasses.gif

flares?

Can't wait to be done with the VR-4. Almost all the work has been done by me and my dad. Finally got the tires for my TE37's and man, they stick waaaaay out of the fenders. Got all the boost leaks taken care of and she's able to be driven but not pretty (I will make sure the next picture taken is after the car has been buffed). Need to paint the bumper (on top of the car right in the picture) and then time to reassemble. Long process, but hopefully in the spring she will be 100%. 8)

flares?

Yeah, going to start on some quarter fender flares as soon as I have the time. I don't like the idea of rolling the fenders which is obviously easier. I looked into wide body fenders but they are expensive and would have to be prepped and painted.

Can't wait to be done with the VR-4. Almost all the work has been done by me and my dad. Finally got the tires for my TE37's and man, they stick waaaaay out of the fenders. Got all the boost leaks taken care of and she's able to be driven but not pretty (I will make sure the next picture taken is after the car has been buffed). Need to paint the bumper (on top of the car right in the picture) and then time to reassemble. Long process, but hopefully in the spring she will be 100%. 8)

flares?

Yeah, going to start on some quarter fender flares as soon as I have the time. I don't like the idea of rolling the fenders which is obviously easier. I looked into wide body fenders but they are expensive and would have to be prepped and painted.
sup what kinda car is it?

I wish. But it is a sedan. I wanted a 6 speed and the 6 speed coupes pull a premium around here. This thing feels so fast
laugh.gif
i love the coupes as well. But i was once on the search for one as well, and i know how hard it is to find a 6speed coupe.  thats sick you got a 6speed.  

Finally traded in my old RSX for one of these :D

Joining the fleet, word to Birdman :lol:

dam son why not just cop one nice car? :lol: mirin tho :pimp:
Bcuz he copped 3 nice cars b :smokin

you know what i mean fam :lol:

The 86 is my daily, Z for weekends, and I got the Bimmer for my wife and/or inclement weather. My very first car was a used Land Cruiser and I just swore off anything that high off the ground since getting rid of it. Maybe I'll revisit that idea after a few kids or something, but for now, I just like the idea of having options :lol:

Last edited:
Finally traded in my old RSX for one of these :D

Joining the fleet, word to Birdman :lol:

dam son why not just cop one nice car? :lol: mirin tho :pimp:
Bcuz he copped 3 nice cars b :smokin

you know what i mean fam :lol:

The 86 is my daily, Z for weekends, and I got the Bimmer for my wife and/or inclement weather. My very first car was a used Land Cruiser and I just swore off anything that high off the ground since getting rid of it. Maybe I'll revisit that idea after a few kids or something, but for now, I just like the idea of having options :lol:

Great cars :smokin

Man its hard to get a decent pic in gloomy Seattle weather with a busted *** iPhone camera. I also work a shift where I never see the light of day :lol: But here she is :smile:

Also kept my Z3 for fun purposes :smokin

Any 4 door Wrangler owners in here?

Putting the STI up for sale this weekend and have been thinking about making the change to the 4x4 game.

I know its gonna feel so slow lol

Well here she is, 06 with 65k miles.

If anyone is interested hit me up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom