\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Brake light came on, turns out it was not only the mounted brake light, but the rear right one. |I

Hondaproblems

:lol: I see so many Hondas with the ABS light on.
No, it's not the ABS light, it literally says brake light. The right one is dimmer than the other, figured it out once we were pushing the brakes.

Heres a pic for better understanding *not my pic*

attachment.php

Aah ok.

You dont have aftermarket tails do you ? My friends Prelude had a similar problem when he swapped the lamps on his car.
Nah, everything is bone stock. I did the mounted light on my own, but im waiting until my dad gets home to go get the rear one. I don't want to mess with something I don't know how to do, or thats straight forward.

Speaking of Preludes, had my first race yesterday, I knew I was going to lose but I just wanted to get it out of my system. That boy walked my a** all the way down past first gear. :lol:

I'm thinking of getting the new wrx :nerd:

i thought the front end reminded me of an evo and the taillights seemed out of place but I have a feeling its starting to grow on me :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm going to go test drive some cars this weekend to see exactly what i want.

2001 e46 m3
2006 audi s4
2008 335i coupe
2002 e39 m5
E60 m5 (just for fun)

i thought the front end reminded me of an evo and the taillights seemed out of place but I have a feeling its starting to grow on me :nerd:

I thought I'd change my mind after seeing it person .. but nope. Still mixed feelings. I feel like it will grow on me as well, like the hatch did.

Really want a 2013/2014 Mustang GT, any idea on what a 36 month lease lookin on those?

Last edited:
Really want a 2013/2014 Mustang GT, any idea on what a 36 month lease lookin on those?

better off asking at the dealership because numbers are all over the place.

if the lease is cheap then ill be mad. always like the 5.0 because of the engine and sound but leased a hemi 300S recently.

doubt they are cheap tho, i dont mess with fords neither does anyone i know so i have ZERO idea on any numbers lol

I used the rattlecan. Everyone says it's easy, but I guess that just shows how bad I am at doing stuff like that. I even took the wheels off the car and did it so it'd be easier.

I agree it's tricky. I did it with the wheels on my car cause I didn't want to mess with the TPMS.

Last edited:
Did you use the rattlecan or a sprayer-gun ?

I used the rattlecan. Everyone says it's easy, but I guess that just shows how bad I am at doing stuff like that. I even took the wheels off the car and did it so it'd be easier.
Did you use the rattlecan or a sprayer-gun ?

Yeah, I keep hearing the cans are streaky.

Its not tricky at all, the fact that it evens itself out makes it idiot proof.

Like I said, straight run throughs. Spray an even line, stop spraying, start again at the next line. With the angles inbetween spokes, dont change the angle til you start a new line, after the first few coats you can go crazy with it. If its bubbling you are either holding the can upside down or too much of an angle where its going to run out of the mouth, you gotta move your arm and hand, not the can too much. Also either go forward or back up to give yourself new spraying angles.

easy to use cans on the wheels and little stuff

if you use can to do the whole car... :lol:

gonna be dipping my wheels soon as the weather gets nice, will also add glossifier. never messed with it but want a tiny gloss on em. hopefully it all comes out good

gonna be dipping my wheels soon as the weather gets nice, will also add glossifier. never messed with it but want a tiny gloss on em. hopefully it all comes out good

You should never use the rattle cans on painted surfaces. They contain corrosives that aren't in the gallons.

You should never use the rattle cans on painted surfaces. They contain corrosives that aren't in the gallons.

people have done it with no issues but i believe you

if you use can to do the whole car...
laugh.gif

My boy did his car with cans. He doesnt have a garage so he just did it in the open in front of his crib, needless to say it looks okay from a distance. You can def tell he could have improved if he had more patience and a garage.

I thought I'd change my mind after seeing it person .. but nope. Still mixed feelings. I feel like it will grow on me as well, like the hatch did.
i didnt like the previous gen, but after seeing the current, i find the previous a lot more appealing :lol:

No, it's not the ABS light, it literally says brake light. The right one is dimmer than the other, figured it out once we were pushing the brakes.

Heres a pic for better understanding *not my pic*

attachment.php

http://www.preludezone.com/5th-gen-honda-prelude/18917-last-brake-break-light-stays-thread.html

I have a Prelude too. I hope you're planning on swapping the ****** to manual cause those auto trannies are notorious for failure. 
Preludes not mine, its my friends. Hes planning a swap real soon actually. i own the accord that you see at the top of the page. most likely boosting it.

Back
Top Bottom