\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think e60 is the goat m5

Today i saw a 300 in white parked with tinted windows and black rims and goddamn it looked so meanand gorgeous

Last edited:
ahhh look at em lol I need pics homie

I love them big *** underpowered cars lol

My old Regal

Caddy that I sold last year, regretting it now :smh:

Beater 1987 Cutty back in the day

1987 Monte Carlo LS, regret selling this one too

Ride: 01 Acura - all stock.

Props to everyone with nice and newer cars. I dont know how yall do/afford it. I spend maybe 3hrs/day max on the road which is only 13% of my day and can't justify a $500 to $1k/mo car note for that. Then again, I test drive M5s and SLs for an hour and feel like the **** who can pull any girl.

Ride: 01 Acura - all stock.

Props to everyone with nice and newer cars. I dont know how yall do/afford it. I spend maybe 3hrs/day max on the road which is only 13% of my day and can't justify a $500 to $1k/mo car note for that. Then again, I test drive M5s and SLs for an hour and feel like the **** who can pull any girl.
i dont know about the rest but i put the shoe game to the side and got a better car... can you make money off of kicks? sure.. but the 100s folks spend a month i would rather just add it to a car payment.. i sold kicks to lower my car :lol:

I slowed down on the kick game to get my car, it sucks to see something I want and think, "car payment" :lol:, but I rather drive this car and just get kicks later on or not at all.

I slowed down on the kick game to get my car, it sucks to see something I want and think, "car payment" :lol:, but I rather drive this car and just get kicks later on or not at all.

Cars > Kicks any day of the week. What are you thinking of getting? That LA Traffic must be horrible.

Last edited:
i put my kicks on hold when I bought a house then bought the wife a car. It sucks when kicks come out that I want but Hey sometimes you have to let the unnecessary spending go

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anybody know when we can expect the 2015 WRX's in dealerships? I'm very anxious to test drive one and all the reviews I've been reading have been pretty good.

So i found a 1989 325 four door
Heres what he told me is wrong with the car
Needs radiator
Distributor cap
Distributor rotor
Front bumper
And ****** slips alot
The ****** is an auto but id be looking to swap it to a manual
He also told me the car has 180k miles

Hes only asking 500 for it

Im thinking of buying it and making it my project car mostly for running thru the canyons
Id want to just fix every thing mechanically so the engine runs perfect
Add some h and r springs and bilstein shocks
And some wide tires
Maybe swap to a e36 steering rack too

So is this a good deal jn yalls eyes?

Needs radiator
Distributor cap
Distributor rotor
Front bumper
And ****** slips alot

Im thinking of buying it and making it my project car mostly for running thru the canyons
And some wide tires

The $500 is nothing, if you can afford the project finances I dont see why not. Would be fun.

Can someone in here who has any experience with Infiniti g37's help me out?

I been looking for a '08-'09, leaning towards '09 and am definitely looking to buy used

Any pics or feedback is much appreciated

Needs radiator

Distributor cap

Distributor rotor

Front bumper

And ****** slips alot

And some wide tires

The $500 is nothing, if you can afford the project finances I dont see why not. Would be fun.
Yeah i think ima cop. Gunna call dude today after work and get some more info and schedule a time.
He lives in northern san diego and im in los angeles so im prolly gunna tow it with my truck home. Gunna cost me a couple hundo in gas :smh:

Needs radiator
Distributor cap
Distributor rotor
Front bumper
And ****** slips alot

And some wide tires

If you can do most if not all the work then its seems like a good deal. 

Im buying it so i can force myself to learn.

Hardest job is pralli gunna be swapping in a 5speed

If i cant do it ino a good ****** shop

If you do pick up that E30...

Z3 steering rack over E36...it has a much better turn ratio.

I would try to pick up complete S52 or M52 motor/****** and do a full swap. All that depends on your budget though and how much you wanna wrench on it.

Someday I want a E30 325is coupe with mtech bumpers and skirts :pimp:

Anybody know when we can expect the 2015 WRX's in dealerships? I'm very anxious to test drive one and all the reviews I've been reading have been pretty good.

I heard mid to late April. I want a 14' hatch but I can't find any in the color that I want in my area. I'll probably just stick with the 15'

Anybody got a fiat? Girl's car crapped out last night and now that she finally started her career, she wants to just get a new car.

Don't know anything about fiats, but there's a dealership walking distance from her place so we took a look today. Ugly little car imo, but she wants the smallest car possible and apparently really likes them. Gonna do some research on them tomorrow, but any insight would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom